PDA Maze is a first-person perspective (3D) maze game. It was designed for the Agenda VR3 Linux-based PDA, but works on anything with X-Window (like Linux and Unix desktops, other Linux-based PDAs, etc.) A Qtopia version has also been created for the Sharp Zaurus
· 3D, first-perspective view (prerendered for speed)
· Screen scrolls when you rotate
· Walls colored differently on different sides
· Four background (skyline) photos
· Button (keyboard) and stylus (mouse) controls
· Game timer
· Different maze sizes
· Modes for partial (build as you go), total and no overview maps
· Sound effects
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Sharp Zaurus OS
Repton Repton is the ultimate thinking man's arcade game requiring dexterity and clear logical thinking to solve strategic puzzles