Google Offers - From food to fun, Google Offers connects you with great deals every day in your city. Discover, buy and redeem Google Offers without the need to print them. A city is what you make of it: start exploring today!
· Quicker images: Faster loading for better browsing
· Better reminders: Improved expiration notices so you never miss out on a purchased offer
What's New in 1.6:
· Social sharing: Instantly share deals via your favorite social apps
· URL capturing: Open links directly into this app
· Increased efficiency: Less battery and network usage
What's New in 1.6:
· Quicker images: Speedy loading for better browsing
· More offers: Find coupons for retailers by category
What's New in 1.3:
· Discover thousands of new, high quality deals from local businesses. Check the "Browse" section of the app to see offers near you.
· Smoother app navigation
What's New in 1.2:
· New and refreshed design: the new look for Google Offers lets you view all your offers with larger photos and crisp design
· Fast browsing speed: Browse smoothly between offers and purchase with faster checkout
· More offers for more cities, all in one place: Get offers in 40 US cities and access to offers from up to 30 partner deal sites
· Manage your notifications: fixed the disable notification option
What's New in 1.1:
· Support for many more cities across the US.
· Many more offers per city - now browsable by categories.
· A new map view to more easily discover offers near you.
· Bug fixes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «Google»:
Boutiques Boutiques Shop the world's largest collection of curated boutiques, created or inspired by celebrities, designers, style icons, fashion trends, and popular users.
What's New in This Release:
Google Maps Mobile WM Street View on your phone, as well as business reviews and walking directions
Take the power of Google Maps with you on your mobile phone.
Real-time traffic — See where the congestion is, and estimate delays in over 30 major US metropolitan areas
Voice Search (Android) Voice Search (Android) - Sometimes you need information fast but typing on your phone is inconvenient. This application lets you speak your query instead of typing into Google search.
Tap the microphone icon by the search box, wait for a “Speak now” prompt, and speak - Google search results will appear in your browser
Google Catalogs (iPad) Google Catalogs (iPad) - A new, rich, and engaging way to interact with all your favorite catalogs. Flip through pages of beautiful catalogs, discover inspiring photos and videos, save products that catch your eye, and create collages to share with your friends
KickBack KickBack augments TalkBack and SoundBack with additional haptic feedback
Orkut for iPhone Mobile application that allows you to keep in touch with all your friends on the Orkut social network from your iPhone or iPod touch
Google Apps Lookup (Android) Google Apps Lookup (Android) - Lookup allows Google Apps for Business and Google Apps for Education users to find and contact any user in their corporate domain. Users can type or speak name, domain alias (e.g., jdoe) or email address, and Lookup will find the contact information for the user from the Global Address List and provide rich, structured contact data
Car Home (Android) Car Home (Android) - Turn your Android phone into your personal navigation and infotainment device. Quickly access navigation, voice actions, and other features while driving
Google Voice (iPhone) Google Voice (iPhone) - Access your Google Voice account right from your iPhone.
Receive push notifications for new text or voicemail messages.
Send free text messages to U.S. numbers and make international calls at cheap rates.
Listen to your voicemail, read transcripts and manage your Google Voice inbox.
Display your Google Voice number as caller ID when making calls