SilverWiz for iPad - SilverWiz for iPad is a sophisticated, feature-rich, yet extremely easy to use personal finance manager, that allows you to manage your accounts, budgets, scheduled & recurring transactions. Featuring OFX/QIF import, interactive reports, data sync, multi-currency support and 100+ more features, SilverWiz is the most comprehensive personal finance solution out there.
EASE OF USE
Sophisticated design, intuitive interface and smart in-app help that guides you through the app, as you go, makes using SilverWiz a breeze.
All of our customers say they've never seen a product that easy to setup and use, and that feature-rich in the same time.
SilverWiz currently supports 4 types of accounts: Savings, Checking, Credit/Debit Card and Cash account.
Accounts also provide:
• Ability to create, edit, delete and duplicate transactions
• Ability to enter income, expense and transfer transactions
• Reconcile an account
• Smart auto-completion when creating transactions
• Ability to assign payees to transactions
• Support for split payments
• Attach images to transactions
• Advanced searching, sorting and filtering of transactions
Budgets help you track expenses in specific areas like food, entertainment, groceries , etc.
You can manage multiple budgets, from the following types:
• Recurring budgets, with any recurrence period you want
• One-time budgets, to help you plan events (like this dream trip to Hawaii for example)
Budgets also provide:
• Real-time statistics for spent vs. remaining money
• Alerts when a budget becomes low or exceeded
SCHEDULED & RECURRING
Plan your future expenses and incomes with scheduled and recurring transactions. Use them for your repeatable incomes and expenses. Some of the features are:
• Financial forecast for any date in the future
• Create transactions in the future (scheduled)
• Create transactions that repeat at some period (recurring)
• Browse transactions either in a list or in a calendar view
• Push notifications will alert you when a transaction becomes due
Reports will show where, when and how much you spend and get. Why interactive? Just try them out and you'll see...
SilverWiz currently has 6 graphical interactive reports:
• Account balance over time
• Budget balance over time
• Compare budgets
• Expenses breakdown by category
• Incomes breakdown by category
• Payees breakdown.
There's also a real time indication of your current Net Worth.
Sync Everything! is our free cloud service, that allows you to keep your SilverWiz data synced and accurate on multiple devices. It's totally automatic once you enable it, and it's also a great way to keep all of your data backed up.
Our OFX and QIF files import allows you to import your bank statements into SilverWiz. All you have to do is login with a browser to your online banking, download the statements and give them to SilverWiz. You can also import your transactions history, categories and payees from other personal finance software.
Multi-currency support is in the core of SilverWiz. You can create accounts, budgets and transactions into any world currency. You can even create foreign currency transactions into your local currency accounts, and SilverWiz will do the calculations for you. With auto-updated exchange rates, and the built-in currency converter, you will never have troubles working with different currencies.
Keeping your data private and secure is of upmost importance to us. That's why SilverWiz for iPad is one of the most secure personal finance managers out there.
Whether you have a question about SilverWiz or seek an advice how to better organize your finances, we're there for you. All our customers receive personal, fast and honest support from us.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a crash related to creating a sync account.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)