SketchBook Mobile - Autodesk SketchBook Mobile is a professional-grade paint and drawing application designed for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
SketchBook Mobile offers a full set of sketching tools and delivers them through a streamlined and intuitive user interface.
Use it to digitally capture your ideas as napkin sketches or produce artwork on-the-go. With the same paint engine as the renowned SketchBook Pro software, SketchBook Mobile delivers sophisticated brushes and fluid pencils.
· Full Screen work space with UI-on-demand
· Multi-touch navigation with a 2500% zoom
· iPhone4, 3GS & 3rd Gen iPod touch: Canvas size 1024x682, 6 Layers
· All older devices: Canvas size 600x400, 3 Layers
· Transform Layer (two finger move, scale & rotate)
· Duplicate Layer
· Save work-in-progress and export to Photo Library or e-mail images
· 10 levels of undo and redo
· 45 preset brushes, including pencils, markers, felt pens, fine tip markers, erasers, a flood fill and a wide variety of texture brushes
· Swap between the last 2 brushes used
· Smooth brush stroking
· Synthetic pressure sensitivity (brush fade-off)
· Completely customizable brush settings
· Dynamic symmetric drawing
· Color Wheel and Customizable Color Swatches
What's New in This Release:
· Time-lapse Record - save speed drawing sessions directly to your Photo Library
· Bug fixes
What's New in 2.3.1:
· Save A Copy - Saves a variation of the sketch to the location of the original sketch. For example, if the original sketch is from iCloud, the copy (variation) will be saved to iCloud.
· Duplicate - Create a copy of the selected sketch in the same location as the original sketch.
Layer Editor improvements:
· Cut, Copy and Paste - From within the Layer Editor, cut or copy content from a layer to somewhere outside the app or paste content from elsewhere into a layer. If the content contains an alpha channel, it is respected.
· Preserve Transparency, Visibility, a thumbnail of the layer, and the opacity percentage are now found within each layer row.
· The issue with panning and zooming while 3-finger tapping has been resolved.
· When a sketch is moved from iCloud and back to your device, any changes made are saved.
· After uploading to iCloud, tapping Back or Edit returns you to the canvas.
What's New in 2.3.1:
· Random Color Controls
· Improved Retina Display
· Improved Pan & Zoom
· Bug Fixes
What's New in 2.1.1:
· Bug Fixes (iOS 5)
What's New in 2.0:
· Import & Export to the Gallery using Dropbox and iTunes File Sharing
· Print canvases directly from the Gallery
· You can now toggle draw styles from the Toolbar: Create straight lines, circles or rectangles
· A new page of 20 brushes
· New Brush Parameters to further customize the look of brush strokes: Spacing noise, Rotation jitter, Brush angle, Squish
· Additional Slider precision: Nudge button for brush sliders.
· Pinch zoom snaps at 100%
· Brush puck constraints: Now Brush Opacity and Size are adjusted independently
· Autosaving for improved canvas recovery
What's New in 1.5.1:
· This minor update addresses an issue some users encountered where brush textures were not drawing properly.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
SketchBook Pro for Android Tablets SketchBook Pro for Android Tablets - SketchBook Pro is a professional drawing app for Android tablets. Its intuitive user interface and powerful tools will allow you to quickly create digital sketches while on the go.
SketchBook Pro features many high-quality brushes including pencils and markers, layers, full screen mode, zoom, multi-touch support, and more
AutoCAD WS AutoCAD WS - View, edit, and share your DWG files with anyone, anywhere. AutoCAD WS mobile application enables you to work with AutoCAD drawings directly on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
Accurately annotate and revise drawings while you are on location in the field, in meetings, or out of the office
Buzzsaw Buzzsaw - The Buzzsaw Mobile app lets Buzzsaw users securely access Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) project documents and designs from anywhere. Buzzsaw users can view DWF files, standard office documents and images, and upload project photos directly to the Buzzsaw cloud
Autodesk ForceEffect Motion Autodesk ForceEffect Motion - Developing mechanical systems with moving parts is now easier than ever with Autodesk ForceEffect Motion. Autodesk ForceEffect Motion brings engineering to the point of the problem with a mobile engineering application for simulating design concepts in the field, in the office or in the classroom
Autodesk AREA Mobile Autodesk AREA Mobile application brings together support tools, news, forums and training into one place for your post production work in television and film
Autodesk 360 Mobile Autodesk 360 Mobile - Expedite the design review process by viewing and redlining design files in the field. Autodesk Design Review mobile app enables you to review Autodesk 2D and 3D design files directly on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer allows you to interactively view animated 3D assembly instructions created with Autodesk Inventor Publisher desktop software.
Some assembly required? Left the manuals back at the shop? Missed your last product training session?