Skitch (iPhone/iPad) - Express yourself with fewer words, emails and meetings…with Skitch for iPad!
Use shapes, arrows, sketches and text annotation to get your point across fast. Mark up photos, screenshots, maps, and webpages then share them with anyone you like.
Skitch lets you:
· Annotate: Add arrows, shapes and text to existing images
· Create: Draw something new
· Edit: Reposition, recolor and remove your annotations at will
· Share: Send your sketches and annotations over Twitter and email
· Present: Show your work in real time via AirPlay on Apple TV
· Remember: Save everything to Evernote for later
Use Skitch to:
· Sketch and share
· Point out objects and locations in a photo
· Brainstorm design ideas with your team
· Identify a point of interest on a map
· Annotate a screenshot of your awesome high score
· Have fun!
Skitch is part of the Evernote family of applications designed to help you remember everything.
What's New in This Release:
· New swipe design for starting new Skitch markups.
· Swipe between Photo, Camera, Web, Maps, PDF, Drawing, and more.
· Saving and Sharing from Evernote has gotten better! Now you can pick a notebook to save to or get a share link by saving and sharing from your account.
· Evernote related favorites will show the notebook name and an icon to make it easy to tell which ones save to a Notebook and which ones save & share.
· PDFs can be shared via social services. If you have an Evernote account and you try and share to Twitter or Facebook, then Skitch will automatically save the annotated PDF to Evernote and return a share link to use.
· Improved the toolbar when annotating images. Crop is easier to access, and the overall look is much nicer.
· Lots more tweaks and bug fixes.
What's New in 3.1.1:
· Updated share screen with a new look and features
· Easily share marked up images with meeting attendees
· New sharing favorites remember your most frequent sharing destinations
· Adding a caption is now done from the share screen
· New preview image on your share screen
· The text tool now wraps, and the wrap points can be adjusted while editing text
· PDF markup functionality can now be purchased in app
· Added an option in Settings to auto-save every image to your Photos when you share to an other service.
· Added the ability to rotate an image
· Lots of bug fixes and improved stability
What's New in 3.1.0:
· Added a new screen after sharing to make it clear the share completed and make it easier to reshare.
· New stamp types! We created fun stamps that can be used to express emotion in both your casual and serious Skitch images.
· Now you can choose between arrow, rounded rectangle, or nothing as the default annotation when taking a picture. Toggle between the options right from the camera.
· Lots of bugs were crushed
What's New in 3.0.5:
· PDF reading is back. Open a PDF in Skitch.
· Markup a PDF is back. Requires an Evernote Premium account.
· Web capture has been added back
· Improved crop mode
· Lots of bugs were crushed
What's New in 3.0.4:
· Maps have been reintroduced to the picker view.
· Evernote Settings are easier to find under a new Evernote heading.
· Your default Evernote Notebook can be set while signing in to the app.
· Your default Evernote Notebook can be changed in Evernote settings.
· Crop has been added to a new overflow menu in More Tools.
· Annotations can all be cleared at once using the "Clear Annotations" option under the overflow menu.
· "Open in" has been added as a sharing option, which lets you send your annotated images directly to any installed apps that accept images.
What's New in 3.0.3:
· Bug fixes and miscellaneous improvements
What's New in 3.0.2:
· Improved zoom for PDF
· Bugs fixes and miscellaneous improvements
What's New in 2.6:
· Adjustable Canvas automatically expands the edges of your workspace to make room for additional annotations
· Skitch's arrows get an update to make the curve more pronounced
· Reduced minimum sizes for shapes
· Lots of bug fixes and improvements
What's New in 2.5.2:
· Bug Fixes
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Open image files from other iOS apps in Skitch using "Open With" option
· Numerous stability and performance improvements
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «EverNote Corporation»:
Skitch (iPad) Skitch (iPad) - Express yourself with fewer words, emails and meetings…with Skitch for iPad!
Use shapes, arrows, sketches and text annotation to get your point across fast. Mark up photos, screenshots, maps, and webpages then share them with anyone you like
EverNote (BlackBerry) Evernote for BlackBerry lets you capture any experience, idea, or inspiration as it happens, wherever you find yourself. Evernote for BlackBerry also lets you search and find all the notes that you made using Evernote on your desktop, so that all of your memories are always at your fingertips
EverNote (Pocket PC) Evernote - Important note: If you have ever installed a version of Evernote for your Windows Mobile device, please remove it prior to installing this version.
Evernote allows you to easily capture information in any environment using whatever device or platform you find most convenient, and makes this information accessible and searchable at anytime, from anywhere
Evernote Hello for iPhone Evernote Hello for iPhone - Remembering people is hard. Evernote Hello makes it easy by creating a rich, browsable history of individuals, encounters and shared experiences.
Whenever you meet someone, add them from your address book, allow them to enter their information, or do it yourself
Evernote (Android) Evernote (Android) is an easy-to-use, free application that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders--and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go
Evernote Peek Evernote Peek is the first app designed for the iPad 2 Smart Cover! Studying with an iPad has never been more natural. Simply peek under the cover to prepare for a quiz, practice a language or strengthen your memory
Evernote (iPhone/iPad) Evernote (iPhone/iPad) From notes and ideas to snapshots and recordings, put everything into Evernote and watch as everything synchronizes from the iPhone to the Web, to your Mac or Windows desktop
Evernote (BlackBerry PlayBook) Evernote (BlackBerry PlayBook) - This award winning application lets you remember and recall anything that happens in your life. From notes to ideas to snapshots to recordings, put it all into Evernote and watch as everything instantly synchronizes from your BlackBerry tablet to your Mac or PC
Skitch (Android) Skitch (Android) - Calling Skitch for Android addictively fun is an understatement. It's the perfect way to quickly draw attention to anything in a picture; take a snapshot of something awesome, draw an arrow and add a caption, then post the image on Twitter or Facebook