GMobileSync - allows you to remotely synchronize Google Calendar events to your Windows Mobile 5.0 device using its local internet connection.
GMobileSync has moved to version 1.1 with a few new features. You can download the latest version of GMobileSync here.
* Location data from Google Calendar is now stored in PocketOutlook. Google Calendar supports multiple locations while PocketOutlook only supports one. All locations get concatenated into a single field separated by commas.
* Having friends has never been so cool. All participants (guests) on Google Calendar events are invited to the event in PocketOutlook as well. Each guest has her name and email address added to the PocketOutlook event.
* A shortcut to GMobileSync is now added under the Start Menu for easy access.
* Sync Google Calendar events to PocketOutlook without ActiveSync
* Choose a range of days to sync based on today’s date
* Automatically exit GMobileSync when complete, for fast synchronizations
* Set your local Timezone Offset
* Remove all Google Calendar events from PocketOutlook without disturbing any manually entered events
* GMobileSync is a threaded application so you can see it working and not slow down your Mobile device during a synchronization
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
XTNDConnect PC Desktop Synchronization Award winning software to easily synchronize contacts, calendar, tasks, email and more to your mobile device (Windows Mobile, Palm, Symbian, Sony Ericsson, NEC and more)