RaceChrono is a GPS based lap timing software for Windows Mobile. It can be used to measure lap times on almost any vehicle and track. It can be used to measure laptimes for example for motorbikes, bicycles, cars, water jets and quadbikes.
What's New in This Release:
· Much better looking user interface.
· Better and simplified touchscreen usage. Non-touchscreen usage remains the same.
· Support for RaceLogger hardware product
· NMEA and DL-1 importing (+ removed the incomplete G2x import)
· Standing start feature for lap timing. New standing start trap type is added for better Hillclimb and Rally starts.
· Previous sessions list will now show lap count and best lap time
· Key lock can be enabled now in Live Timer too (Symbian Touchscreen phones only).
· Separate build for Windows Mobile touchscreen phones with WIDCOMM Bluetooth Stack (for example HTC HD2).
· OBD-II time gauge in Live Timer is now relative to the current GPS time. This is to verify that the GPS/OBD clock sync works properly.
· Removed “add trap here” in route view (you add traps in “Browse traps” instead).
· Slightly modified performance testing standing start algorithm
· GPS input file is now selectable when GPS type is set to “Input file”
· Improved file selection dialog (for importing)
· Sessions recorded with OBD-II reader and be now resumed without OBD-II and vise versa. Remember to turn off “Use OBD speed” in performance testing sessions if you do that.
· Removed unmaintained track import feature
· Return of support for S60 2nd edition phones
· Fixed: Not enough space for selection rows on small resolutions
· Fixed: Support for importing NMEA files generated by iBlue 747 data logger.
· Fixed: Support for NMEA where RMC or GGA is less frequent than the other.
· Fixed: Do not show drive selection in file browsing dialog, if there is only one drive to select from.
· Fixed: Windows and Windows Mobile date calculation (lap date and GPX export date calculation was invalid).
· Fixed: Various minor export bugs in all formats.
· Fixed: Wrong units in .CSV export OBD-II channels
· Fixed: Bearing decimals were truncated in Performance Box session import. This made Lateral-G calculation very bad.
· Fixed: Lateral G-force calculation from GPS data were wrong. The calculated values were half of the correct value. The new algorithm is now checked against Race Technology and Racelogic software.
· Fixed: Time/date was displayed for the composed Optimal Lap
· Fixed: GPS and OBD time display stopped when day changed.
· Fixed: Sometimes invalid date was imported from Performance Box and VBox files
· Fixed: Importing file selection did not work for files with lowercase extension
· Fixed Symbian: Crash in data logging mode on some certain phones with certain language pack (Polish E71).
· Fixed Symbian: Freeze crash on Samsung symbian phones when backlight turns off.
· Fixed Symbian: Left side softkeys bugs (N93, N93i)
· Fixed Symbian: Could not enter decimal separator, if it is other than dot in phone’s reginal settings (Atleast Nokia E61 and 5800).
· Fixed Symbian: Edit box did not scroll properly
· Fixed WM: OBD-II did not work with Internal GPS setting
· Fixed WM Professional: Soft Input Panel button was not hidden when switching from another application
· Fixed WM Standard: Shortcut keys ‘*’ and ‘#’ did not work
· Fixed Windows: Removed Lock keys menu option which was not even supposed to work
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
Mobile Coach Let Mobile Coach be your fitness coach! Whether your goal is to lose weight, stay fit, or monitor your health, Mobile Coach can help. With over 3,000 foods already in the database, and the ability to add in your own foods, Mobile Coach can guide you to the right food choices and help you meet your goals
Run.GPS Trainer UV Run.GPS Trainer is the perfect tool for sports like running, skiing and walking. It uses the Global Positioning System (GPS) to record all of your training parameters like speed, distance and altitude.
Run.GPS Trainer UV is the successor of of the award-winning Run.GPS Trainer software and has tons of new features
iFitOne Track your diet, fitness, get in shape, lose weight and feel better with the help of iFitOne. Daily reminders, charts and summaries will help you make it happen!
SportyPal SportyPal is an easy to use intuitive application for your mobile phone. You activate it when you start your running, cycling, walking, rollerblading or similar exercise. In two simple clicks it will start to log and map your position, movement, distance, tempo and calories burned
Progio Coach for WM6 Standard - Achieve Your Fitness Goals Progio is an interactive media application for workout programs and workout tracking. The application features a simple user interface specifically designed for quick navigation while working out. Progio guides you through your workout with detailed instructions about each exercise, including images, video clips, interval timers, weight, repetitions and more
SportyPal SportyPal is an easy to use intuitive application for your mobile device. You activate it when you start your running, cycling, walking, rollerblading or similar exercise. In two simple clicks it will start to log and map your position, movement, distance, tempo and calories burned
Personal Trainer for Pocket PC Personal Trainer - Requires common runtime Booster file: free download here.
Personal Trainer is powerful enough to support the most serious athletic training program, and yet is so easy and fun to use that those of us who simply want to keep in reasonable shape will find it a valuable aid
SpeedTracker SpeedTracker - Designed and tested by an experiment Marathoner, SpeedTracker is dedicated to on-road and off-road Sport practice.
Directly available from your finger tip, Cycler, Runner, Roller, ... find a set of selected options to plan,control and manage workout sessions
GOFG Sports Computer GOFG (Get On Fat Guy) Sports Computer is a cross platform sports tracker. Supported platforms are Android, Maemo, Symbian, WebOS and Windows Mobile. It is OpenSource and its intention is to support tracking your sports activities using GPS
wellness4one Mobile wellness4one Mobile - The wellness4one Smartphone program replaces old pen and paper based fitness and calorie logs. This program allows the user to retrieve previous workouts, enter current data and then upload it to the wellness4one.com servers. It also provides a way to quickly track calories consumed by entering servings for each food group
Other Software by developer «RaceChrono»:
RaceChrono (Windows Mobile) RaceChrono is a GPS based lap timing software for Windows Mobile. It can be used to measure lap times on almost any vehicle and track. It can be used to measure laptimes for example for motorbikes, bicycles, cars, water jets and quadbikes.
What's New in This Release:
· v1.43b for WM Professional fixes the missing Virtual Keyboard bug
RaceChrono (S60) RaceChrono (S60) is a GPS based lap timing software for Nokia Series 60 smart phones. It can be used to measure lap times on almost any vehicle and track. It can be used to measure laptimes for example for motorbikes, bicycles, cars, water jets and quadbikes.
The main feature is of course the Live Timer, which shows your lap- and sector-times in real-time