.NET VNC Viewer is a VNC viewer written entirely in C#. It is binary compatible with Smartphones, Pocket PCs and Windows desktops (with .NET Compact Framework or .NET Framework). I write this mainly because other VNC viewers on Pocket PC do not do full screen and screen rotation. Features:
- Of course, basic VNC viewer functionalities.
- Full screen mode.
- Client-side scaling.
- Server-side scaling and single window mode.
- Screen rotation.
- Session history.
- Hi-Res support for VGA Pocket PC and QVGA Smartphones.
- Listen mode.
- Etc. Installation:
Just copy the exe to a directory on your device and execute from there. Update Description:
- Implemented listen mode.
- Added an option for Smartphone users to turn off mouse acceleration.
- Added an option for Smartphone users to choose the mouse speed after turning off mouse acceleration.
- For Smartphones with a QWERTY keyboard, now the lower case "p" and "q" keys should work as expected.
- More keys were added to the Keys menu (Esc, Tab, and Fn keys).
- Avoided an exception for some .NET CF devices with no connection manager. v184.108.40.206:
- Server-side scaling and single window mode implemented.
- On a PPC or a Smartphone, now the viewer calls into the connection manager to initiate a network connection (e.g. GPRS) before connecting to the server. From now on the viewer is not P/Invoke-free anymore.
- Added an icon.
- Added an option for users to choose whether to update the screen ASAP or in a batch.
- Added a sample build script.
- Fixed a bug that would hang the viewer if the connection is terminated unexpectedly. v220.127.116.11:
- Client-side scaling implemented.
- Fixed a problem with Smartphone key input mode which prevents the viewer from going back to mouse mode after exiting extended input mode.
- For Smartphones, the back soft key is now backspace even not in key input mode.
- Improved the code for painting.
- Made adjustments to thread priority to provide a more responsive UI.
- Added "Shift Down" and "Shift Up" to the "Keys" menu.
- For Smartphones, added an option to send the mouse location to the server when the cursor is idle.
- Fixed a bug on Smartphones that would cause the right mouse button to not properly function after exiting full screen mode.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, WinCE.Net 3.0, WinCE.Net 4.0, WinCE.Net 5.0, WinCE.Net 6.0, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard
Skweezer Skweezer is a Mobile HTML Transcoder for users of handheld devices such as personal digital assistants and mobile phones. Skweezer reformats and compresses web content in order to reduce a web page's file size and makes the downloaded content easier to view on a small screen. Skweezer was developed by Skweezer, Inc. (f.k.a
Ftp Explorer Mobile 2007, by Orneta (NEW VERSION, fast and easy) Ftp Explorer Mobile, by Orneta is a simple and easy to use Ftp Client for Windows Mobile based devices. The simple and elegant design, is very powerful and feature rich; Ftp Explorer Mobile is so powerful, you can transfer web sites, videos, music, applications, or even documents to your home or office, in the background while you spend your time more productively
PdaNet for Windows Mobile PdaNet allows your PC to go online by connecting to your Windows Mobile Smartphone through the ActiveSync cable/dock
NetworkAcc - Wireless Network Booster NetworkAcc - Mobile Network Accelerator
* What is NetworkAcc?
NetworkAcc is a powerful mobile network accelerator specially designed for Windows Mobile smartphone users
Mobile Web Server Free Mobile Web Server allows Web access to multimedia, presentations, digital photo albums, videos web pages and other files stored on USB flash, U3 smart drive, iPod, PocketPC, Smartphone or in a directory of your hard disk
Orneta FTP Smartphone Orneta FTP Smartphone - This is an FTP client for Smartphone. Some features:
- Upload and download files to/from a remote FTP server.
- Queue of tasks (ongoing uploads and downloads).
- Possibility to cancel or resume tasks in the queue.
- Saving list of servers to registry.
- Possitbility to view details of the task in the queue
Mobile Web Server Mobile Web Server allows Web access to multimedia, presentations, digital photo albums, videos web pages and other files stored on USB flash, U3 smart drive, iPod, PocketPC, Smartphone or in a directory of your hard disk
TxRxMeasure A utility that measures TCP performance between two Windows Mobile applications
zaSFTP zaSFTP - program that uses SSH to transfer files. Unlike standard FTP, it encrypts both commands and data, preventing passwords and sensitive information from being transmitted in the clear over the network
Comments on .NET VNC Viewer:
I need a strong chess program for my iPAQ 214 mobile 6 hp what can you recommand? How can I pay you ?
Date: 9 Jan 13
Date: 20 Jul 15
Date: 15 Nov 15
Data windinternet setting.
Date: 21 Jan 17
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if .NET VNC Viewer supports it