TalkingClock - A Windows Mobile application that announces the time. How to Use:
- run the TalkingClock application
- choose the time interval you wan't it to tell the time then click on SET INTERVAL
- click START
- exit the application
- to stop the application from further announcing the time, launch the TalkingClock application again and click on STOP, then exit Note: Must be installed in device memory.
· can be set at 5 min, 10 min, 15 min, 30 min, or 60 min intervals.
· does not run in the background so it won't eat up resources and battery juice.
What's New in This Release:
· sound files are now located in /STORAGE CARD/PROGRAM FILES/TALKINGCLOCK/SOUNDS folder
· multiple sound packs can now be added
· added "Test Sound" button
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
Oxios Alarms Up to 3 alarms which can be set for multiple days. Oxios Alarms, the best tool to use your Smartphone as an alarm clock
Battery Pack Pro Smartphone Battery life, memory space, network connection, world time, weather and more. Everything you need, displayed on your today screen
AutoFlight v6.5 for Italian Turn on/off flight mode, call firewall, WiFi, Bluetooth, profiles, call forward and reset phone. It also can do alarms, speaking time and chime