TalkingClock - A Windows Mobile application that announces the time. How to Use:
- run the TalkingClock application
- choose the time interval you wan't it to tell the time then click on SET INTERVAL
- click START
- exit the application
- to stop the application from further announcing the time, launch the TalkingClock application again and click on STOP, then exit Note: Must be installed in device memory.
· can be set at 5 min, 10 min, 15 min, 30 min, or 60 min intervals.
· does not run in the background so it won't eat up resources and battery juice.
What's New in This Release:
· sound files are now located in /STORAGE CARD/PROGRAM FILES/TALKINGCLOCK/SOUNDS folder
· multiple sound packs can now be added
· added "Test Sound" button
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard