GPS Navigation using your own maps! Convert any digital map, for use on your Windows Phone. Supports internal GPS or a compatible external GPS (via bluetooth, cable, snap-on, or card). PathAway provides affordable navigational support for hiking, geocaching, aviation, boating, cycling, off-road vehicle, snowmobiling/ATV, or any other form of travel.
Utilize the power of Windows Mobile and GPS, to give you an incredibly feature-rich and affordable navigation solution. Incredibly easy to use interface, helps you find your way.
- Use the free PathAway Tools for Windows to prepare and manage maps. Maps can be any size, color, and resolution. Limited only by device memory or card space.
- No maps, no problem. PathAway will still show your position in a virtual map space.
- Capture unlimited points and record detailed names and descriptions.
- Attach your own custom icon for easy visual scanning.
- Create routes quickly by simply clicking on the map, or by choosing points from your database.
- Follow recorded tracks back to find your way home.
- Proximity detection alerts you to upcoming points along your route.
- Multiple screen views for displaying the info you need.
- GPX, LOC and KML (Google Earth) Import/Export.
- Add Photos and Sound to captured points. Included support for Camera phones for Photo capture. Click on points and play their sound or display the picture.
- Automatic or manual Map rotation in 90 degree increments.
- GPS Sky View, Satellite Data View, and Compass View.
- PocketMode Feature Track via your GPS, and save battery life at the same time. Once you enter PocketMode, PathAway turns off the screen (or backlight depending on device), and locks the keys but continues to record GPS data to your track log.
- Calibrate by 3 or More Known Points: Accurately calibrate maps that do not have horizontal and vertical longitude and latitude lines, and do not have a known projection.
- Measure distance between 2 points: Want to know the distance between 2 points on the map? Simply select Measure... from the Popup menu, and click on the 2 points.
- Import GPS data from Data Logger NMEA file: Download data logged in your Data Logger GPS, (I.e.. RoyalTek BlueGPS.) and import the NMEA file directly into PathAway.
- Off-Track and Elevation warnings: Receive audible alerts when you stray from your current route, or rise above or fall below specified elevations in relation to the track or route you''re following.
- GPS fix acquired and lost alarms: Receive audible alerts when a GPS fix is acquired or lost.
- Custom Alarm Sounds: Add your own sound clips to be used for any of the available alarms. Even attach a sound to a specific point to be played as the "in-proximity" sound.
- On-Map Display of Estimated Travel Time. PathAway displays the ETE on the map by showiing rings indicating the time to reach points on the map.
- Built-in World Map View
- Color and thickness setting for track/route lines.
- Auto zoom to Highest detailed map when connected to GPS
- Map Datum and Ellipizoid support.
- Map Projection support in separate Shared Libraries.
- Scaling of maps for zoom In and out.
- Customizable Dashboard, Dashboard overlays map.
- Map Calibration and correction on the handheld.
- Upload/download Routes/Tracks and Points to and from Garmin GPS devices.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
MetrO (Windows Mobile) Metro computes your route between two stops in the public transport systems in 350 cities