DynRIL - The Radio Interface Layer (RIL) provides an interface that handles the communication between the CellCore system software and the radio hardware. The DynRIL is a powerful wrapper that makes the job of phone applications developers much easier, regardless of the language used.
DynRIL is exporting the same interface as DynTAPI, and it brings several new functions like the audio routing functions for switching the audio from Earpiece to the back speaker.
The Library can be used with various development tools and can be called from projects written in several well known languages like C++, C#, Visual Basic, etc.
· Read the CellID: the LAC and the CID on GSM Networks! (new in 1.0.103)
· Receive and decode SMS messages (new in 1.0.103)
· Write robust telephony applications based on the powerful RIL layer
· Detect the CALLERID with less then 10 lines of code
· Dial numbers, or place current calls on hold
· Retrieve the network operator name or the network signal in an easy way
· Toggle the Speakerphone on and off
· Control the hardware, toggle the Radio on and off
· Register/unregister from the mobile network
· Handle DTMF tones
· Handle all the network/API errors
· Route the audio to various Audio devices including the Earpiece speaker
· And many more.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
SuperOptimize SuperOptimize is a package to shrink, obfuscate and optimize your Java code for SuperWaba
Libsssd 089m_20050905 Libsssd is a cross-platform, integer-based audio library designed for interactive applications and games on small devices such as smartphones/PDAs
PocketDOS Powerful virtual PC software environment for your pocket computer that allows you to run a DOS operating system
MobiAccess Development Framework MobiAccess Developer Framework enables developers to easily create mobile applications for data collection without extensive knowledge on mobile development
Pocket HTML Editor for PocketPC 2003 Most Advanced Mobile Web Developement tool to have come out for PDA users.Best User-Interface with crowded options that you would never come across. Buy it to believe it
RAPI2 Managed Library A managed wrapper to access the features exposed by the COM interfaces for the Remote API 2
Other Software by developer «Teksoft»:
Skybox A modern fingerfriendly user interface that offers an improved PocketPC look and feel and faster access to the device's functions. It is very configurable including registry hacks