eSQL is a small, fast, portable and powerful embedded relational SQL database for Windows and Windows Mobile devices. Based on excellent database engine sqlite, eSQL provides rich features including:
- A complete database is stored in a single cross-platform file.
- No setup or administration needed.
- Implements most of SQL92 standard, such as multiple tables, multiple indexes, transactions with atomic commit/ rollback, subqueries, compound queries, views, triggers.
- Support for in-memory database.
- Support database size up to 2 terabytes.
- Very small memory footprint and faster than most popular database.
- Compression for compacting database.
- AES 256-bit encryption for securing data.
- Native C/C++ or standard ODBC API is simple and easy to use.
- eSQL.Net data provider for Microsoft .Net integration and rapid application development.
- A cross-platform graphical database manager can be used to administer an eSQL database.
- An interactive SQL command line tool is provided as an example of how to use eSQL in your application. eSQL database engine has been used by wide variety of applications. It has been included by General Dynamics for the US Navy for use onboard the DDG class of destroyers. It is also being used at Duke Energy and in other branches of the US military. If you want the convenience of SQL without the size and setup hassles of database servers for your Windows Mobile device, or if you just simply want a best MS Access replacement, eSQL is right for you!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone
Pocket HTML Editor for PocketPC 2003 Most Advanced Mobile Web Developement tool to have come out for PDA users.Best User-Interface with crowded options that you would never come across. Buy it to believe it
MobiAccess Development Framework MobiAccess Developer Framework enables developers to easily create mobile applications for data collection without extensive knowledge on mobile development