MortScript interprets a (quite) simple batch language. If you know .bat files in DOS or shell scripts: it's something like that. Its focus is to remote control or launch other applications, not to write real applications. I.e., you can't do complex dialogs or graphics with it.
It's more an hacker tool without a nifty interface, you have to write your scripts with any text editor.
For beginners, this might be a bit too complicated. However, it's still far more easy to use than e.g. C++.
Available commands currently include:
- Run, activate, hide, close, and kill programs
- Wait functions: certain timespan, wait for existence or activation of windows, lots of other conditions (SleepMessage).
- Send keystrokes, mouse clicks, and some window messages (OK, Cancel, Yes, and No buttons) to windows
- File operations: copy, rename/move, delete, create shortcuts, read and write text files
- Support of ZIP archives (no replacement of existing archived files)
- Read/write access to serial (COM) ports
- Create and remove directories
- Read from and write into the registry
- Open and close connections (closing no longer possible since WM5 AKU3), read files from the Internet
- Several condition and loop structures (If, Switch, Choice dialog, While, ForEach, ...)
- Lots of system features (e.g. rotation, volume, backlight brightness, soft reset, battery level, ...)
- Subroutines (Call, Sub/EndSub)
- Variables, expressions (integer operations, string contatenations, ...), and lots of integrated functions
What's New in This Release:
· MortScriptExe(), returns complete path of interpreter (e.g. "/program files/mortscript/mortscript.exe"), so you don't need to fiddle with SystemPath.
· Made 2nd Join parameter optional
· Switched to VS2005
· Bugfix in array handling
· Desktop: registering a new MortScript.exe location now should work
· Updated manual (though still incomplete, German version almost finished...)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
RAPI2 Managed Library RAPI2 Managed Library - A managed wrapper to access the features exposed by the COM interfaces for the Remote API 2. These classes allow the developer to access information, files, and the registry on a mobile device connected through ActiveSync from desktop applications.
What's New in This Release:
· Adds new test UI.
What's New in 1
PocketDOS PocketDOS is a powerful virtual PC software environment for your pocket computer that allows you to run a DOS operating system and have instant access to many DOS applications on your pocket computer, whilst simultaneously allowing the use of the pocket computer's native applications
Driving Log Keep track of driving by GPS, odometer, or other means then use DrivingLog.com to report and update the information!
Fire j2me Fire j2me is a library that aims to provide a set of easy-to-use extendable components to J2ME developers.
The basic set of Fire components offer all the functionality of the J2ME GUI components provided in the midp2 profile (Forms, Items etc.) plus a much more appealing user interface, themes, animations, popup menus, and better component layout
Game Editor Game Editor is the game design software that gives you the power to create the games of your dreams, and, unlike other game creator tools, give you the chance of get and change the source code of the game creator and lets you design and develop 2D games for personal computers and mobile devices
MobiForms Advanced Edition MobiForms Advanced Edition - The MobiForms Advanced Edition is a suite of tools consisting of the globally successful MobiForms Developer and the new complementary MobiForms Sync Server
SuperOptimize SuperOptimize is a package to shrink, obfuscate and optimize your Java code for SuperWaba. The resulting files will be smaller, obfuscated, and heavily optimized
Other Software by developer «Mort (Mirko Schenk)»:
MortSaver MortSaver is a combination of screensaver, keylock, and a "stay off!" function. Screensaver:
The display's turned off, but the PPC keeps running (e.g. for audio players). In spite to other tools, MortSaver turns off the dispay again if it's been switched on by e.g. an alert or the on/off button
MortButtons Despite the name, MortButtons is NOT a tool to assign applications to buttons, like BtnPlus, VITO ButtonMapper, PowerButton, and similar tools.
Instead, it allows to create multiple small menus, which can be used with just one button
MortRing A tool to assign ringtones and SMS signals to single contacts or categories (assigned in Outlook or Contacts on your PPC) on Phone Edition PPCs. The ringtone assignment won't work on every PPC, esp. if there are lots of contacts (you'll hear the default ringtone or the one of the previous contact). Sadly, there's nothing I can do about that..
MortPlayer It's an MP3/Ogg player which is optimized for the needs on a Pocket PC. That's (among others) big screen buttons, simple playlist update from the contents of certain directories, and support of hardware buttons. Included features:
All basic functions (Play, pause, skip track, spooling, ..