MortScript interprets a (quite) simple batch language. If you know .bat files in DOS or shell scripts in *nix: it’s something like that. Its focus is to remote control or launch other applications, not to write real applications. It’s more an hacker tool without a nifty interface, you have to write your scripts with any text editor.
Sample MortScript commands (Copy-paste to Notepad, save in TXT extension then rename extension to .mscr) 1. Sample 1 means run file named ‘1.exe’ that is located at Storage Card directory Run "Storage Card1.exe"
2. Sample 2 will create shortcut to ‘1.exe’ in StoragewindowsStart Menu and name the shortcut ‘Sample’ CreateShortcut StoragewindowsStart MenuSample.lnk, Storage1.EXE
3. Sample 3 will turn off your SmartPhone PowerOff ,
4. Sample 4 will disable Smartphone’s USB AutoConnect feature RegWriteDWord HKCU,ControlPanelComm,AutoCnct,0,
5. Sample 5 will make your Smartphone vibrate for 1000 millisecond Vibrate 1000 ,
6. Sample 6 will launch Quick List, sleep for 2 sec then move the cursor (highlight) down Run "Windowsquickapp.exe" Sleep 2000 SendDown ;;
7. Sample 7 will create folder named ‘Folder1′ inside StorageMy Documents. subfolder ‘Folder2′ is created inside Folder1. MkDir "StorageMy DocumentsFolder1" ; MkDir "StorageMy DocumentsFolder1Folder2" ;;
There are other commands you can use. Learn more about MortScript commands by visiting this page: Click me
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone
Instant Mobile Website Creation Create mobile websites in just minutes. Features are tab-to-call and sms, direct email, google map, social links, contact page and many other useful functions
MortScript MortScript is a simple scripting/batch language for Windows Mobile
SuperOptimize SuperOptimize is a package to shrink, obfuscate and optimize your Java code for SuperWaba
Driving Log Keep track of driving by GPS, odometer, or other means then use DrivingLog.com to report and update the information!
DynRIL DynRIL is a powerful RIL wrapper that can be used with various development tools and can be called from projects written in several well known languages like C++, C#, Visual Basic, etc
MobiAccess Development MobiAccess is a mobile development framework that enables developers to easily create mobile applications for data collection without extensive knowledge on mobile development. It handles data replication (mobiSync) and data visualization (mobiVision) as well
Pocket HTML Editor for PocketPC 2003 Most Advanced Mobile Web Developement tool to have come out for PDA users.Best User-Interface with crowded options that you would never come across. Buy it to believe it
StudyBuilder Enterprise Edition Database software for audit, clinical trials, registries and patient management. Distribute StudyBuilder Field Edition to an unlimited number of sites, royalty free