SMath Studio is a math program with "paper"-like interface. It has an ability to work with systems, matrices, vectors, complex numbers, infinities and fractions.
Support of the following operations and functions:
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication (scalar and vector), division, finding of factorial, raising to power, roots, determination of modules, trigonometric functions, inverse trigonometric functions, hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic functions, logarithms, determination of signature, calculation of an argument, determinants of matrices, transposition of matrices and vectors, minors of matrices, algebraic additions to matrices, calculations of matrix trace, ranking, conversion of complex numbers from algebraic to trigonometric form.
- Display of 2D and 3D graphs of functions for variable "x".
- Symbolic and numeric differentiation (derivatives) are available.
- Support of parameters (constants and user-defined parameters).
- Automatic saving of user's preferences while exiting the program.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, WinCE.Net 3.0, WinCE.Net 4.0, WinCE.Net 5.0, WinCE.Net 6.0, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
Area Calculator Area Calculator is a powerful application which enables you to quickly determine the area and perimeter of many typical two dimensional objects. Whether in school, on the job, or working in the field, this tool provides a professional look and feel while delivering accurate results. The Windows Mobile device lends itself well to support an area calculator
ArithmeTick ArithmeTick is challenging math game where you solve addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems!
How fast can you add and multiply? Solve math problem against the clock to achieve the highest score! A practice mode is also included to help sharpen your math skills
Kai's Ruler Generator (PC) Kai's Ruler Generator (PC) - With the Ruler Generator you can create a virtual ruler for almost every device or rather cellphone. For that your device must only be able to display a picture (jpg, bmp, png) in fullscreen mode. The Ruler Generator creates a picture with any desired pixel resolution and any cm/inch-graduation
Algebra Quick Study Guide Algebra Quick Study Guide - Boost Your grades with this illustrated quick-study guide. You will use it from high school all the way to graduate school and beyond. FREE first 3 chapters in the trial version
Smart Algebra Smart Algebra 2.0 - program for plotting in polar and Cartesian coordinate systems. It is also possible to specify functions in parametric from a graph table.
* Works on all resolutions correctly (starting with 240 * 176 800 * 480)
* Construction time up to nine plots (each graph, you can choose the color)
Kai's » Virtual Ruler (SMP) Kai's » Virtual Ruler (SMP) - The Smartphone comes near to a swiss pocket knife now.
Measuring little Objects
Volume Calculator Volume Calculator is a powerful application which enables you to quickly determine the volume and surface area of many three dimensional objects. Whether in school, on the job, or working in the field, this tool provides a professional look and feel while delivering accurate results. The Windows Mobile device lends itself well to support a volume calculator
Other Software by developer «SMath»:
SMath Studio PPC SMath Studio - Traditionally, since the appearance of the first programs, their speed and available features are ever increasing, while user interfaces are getting more and more complicated. As a result, the non-professional users are unable to deal with these overcomplicated features
SMath Studio Handheld SMath Studio Handheld - Absolutely free mathematical program with "paper"-like interface and numerous computing features (now with integrated mathematical reference book)