RaceChrono is a GPS based lap timing software for Windows Mobile. It can be used to measure lap times on almost any vehicle and track. It can be used to measure laptimes for example for motorbikes, bicycles, cars, water jets and quadbikes.
What's New in This Release:
· Much better looking user interface.
· Better and simplified touchscreen usage. Non-touchscreen usage remains the same.
· Support for RaceLogger hardware product
· NMEA and DL-1 importing (+ removed the incomplete G2x import)
· Standing start feature for lap timing. New standing start trap type is added for better Hillclimb and Rally starts.
· Previous sessions list will now show lap count and best lap time
· Key lock can be enabled now in Live Timer too (Symbian Touchscreen phones only).
· Separate build for Windows Mobile touchscreen phones with WIDCOMM Bluetooth Stack (for example HTC HD2).
· OBD-II time gauge in Live Timer is now relative to the current GPS time. This is to verify that the GPS/OBD clock sync works properly.
· Removed “add trap here” in route view (you add traps in “Browse traps” instead).
· Slightly modified performance testing standing start algorithm
· GPS input file is now selectable when GPS type is set to “Input file”
· Improved file selection dialog (for importing)
· Sessions recorded with OBD-II reader and be now resumed without OBD-II and vise versa. Remember to turn off “Use OBD speed” in performance testing sessions if you do that.
· Removed unmaintained track import feature
· Return of support for S60 2nd edition phones
· Fixed: Not enough space for selection rows on small resolutions
· Fixed: Support for importing NMEA files generated by iBlue 747 data logger.
· Fixed: Support for NMEA where RMC or GGA is less frequent than the other.
· Fixed: Do not show drive selection in file browsing dialog, if there is only one drive to select from.
· Fixed: Windows and Windows Mobile date calculation (lap date and GPX export date calculation was invalid).
· Fixed: Various minor export bugs in all formats.
· Fixed: Wrong units in .CSV export OBD-II channels
· Fixed: Bearing decimals were truncated in Performance Box session import. This made Lateral-G calculation very bad.
· Fixed: Lateral G-force calculation from GPS data were wrong. The calculated values were half of the correct value. The new algorithm is now checked against Race Technology and Racelogic software.
· Fixed: Time/date was displayed for the composed Optimal Lap
· Fixed: GPS and OBD time display stopped when day changed.
· Fixed: Sometimes invalid date was imported from Performance Box and VBox files
· Fixed: Importing file selection did not work for files with lowercase extension
· Fixed Symbian: Crash in data logging mode on some certain phones with certain language pack (Polish E71).
· Fixed Symbian: Freeze crash on Samsung symbian phones when backlight turns off.
· Fixed Symbian: Left side softkeys bugs (N93, N93i)
· Fixed Symbian: Could not enter decimal separator, if it is other than dot in phone’s reginal settings (Atleast Nokia E61 and 5800).
· Fixed Symbian: Edit box did not scroll properly
· Fixed WM: OBD-II did not work with Internal GPS setting
· Fixed WM Professional: Soft Input Panel button was not hidden when switching from another application
· Fixed WM Standard: Shortcut keys ‘*’ and ‘#’ did not work
· Fixed Windows: Removed Lock keys menu option which was not even supposed to work
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard