TrackMe - Tool that stores GPS positions and uses that information to generate KML files that can be used by Google Earth or Google Maps for displaying realtime or prerecorded tracks.
The data can be stored locally on your PDA or remotely on a server. You can use my server (free of charge) for storing your data. TrackMe is already configured to use this server by default.
· Display real time tracks with Google Earth
· You can create your own trips and see them later in Google Earth. Trips are stored in a database so you will not lose any data.
· Offline mode. The GPS locations will be stored in a file and you can upload them at anytime later.
· Ability to store GPS positions locally and remotely.
· You can find other people near you that are also using TrackMe.
· Ability to export to KML files that can used with Google Maps or Google Earth.
· GPS power saving.
· Ability to send emails with your current position.
· You can force updates with your own custom icon and comments.
What's New in This Release:
· Added option to reconnect to GPS when connection is lost (this is useful when using bluetooth GPS devices) (you need to enable this option from the Configuration->Source menu)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard