WiFiFoFum brings full support for WM5, VGA displays, portrait and landscape orientations. An "aggressive" scanning mode has been included so you can collect more APs than ever before. A German language file has been included so if your PDA is set to German you will see the translated version automatically. There is a partial Greek file too.
· List view showing information such was WEP, SSID, MAC, signal strength(RSSI), latitude, longitude and location precision (HDOP).
· Radar view conveys distance to access points.
· Save, load and merge XML files.
· Export to text, Wi-scan, Tom Tom POI, MemoryMap and Netstumbler (ns1) formats.
· Choose between Pocket PC 2003 toolbar or WM5 soft button look and feel.
· Aggressive scanning mode to find even more access points.
· New network found pop up blocker.
· Supports all wired and bluetooth GPS devices that use the NMEA protocol.
· Compatible with every WiFi card and Pocket PC device available (C-Guys SD card users need to use the NDIS compatible driver).
What's New in This Release:
· Bug with saving GPS Baud fixed.
· Bug with turning off GPS and choosing different COM ports fixed.
· WiFiFoFum can now be purchased to remove the new splash screen, and MUST be purchased if to be used commercially. People who already donated need not purchase.
· Some improvements to Smartphone options
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
btCrawler btCrawler is a simple bluetooth scanner for Windows Mobile based devices. It scans for other visible devices in range and can perform a service query. You can also query for services of your own device and do some selfdiagnostic stuff. In the device list: COD means "Class of Device" (see bluetooth specification for more info)
Smart File Acceptor Smart File Acceptor is a little software that helps you to recieve files via Bluetooth.
Most of smartphones and PPCs have built in Microsoft Bluetooth stack and it has several disadvantages:
- All files are saved in My Documents folder
- It asks you “save file bla-bla-bla” only after it recieves the file
moBlue moBlue is a bluetooth application that makes your WM device able to save incoming bluetooth file transfers to whatever location. There are some additional settings like file filters and auto switch bluetooth mode
SmartTouch Mobile SmartTouch is a mobile widget platform that provides an exceptional experience for users to enjoy seamless access to branded content and services such as Facebook and Google without the need for a data plan!
phoneAlarm Smartphone phoneAlarm SP is a Homescreen plugin - giving you total control over your Smartphone. Never miss an important call, SMS or Email again. Automatically switch profiles and quickly access Inbox, call history and control the state of bluetooth directly from the homescreen. Optimised for one-handed and in-car use.
30 day free trial version available
GNG BtChat GNG BtChat-Bluetooth Chat and Data Logger Software.This is the Smartphone version of GNG BtChat. You can use this software to chat with friends near with you. First you must enable your smartphone's bluetooth then select outgoing port number from com port setting and then connect and chat. Have fun
Barcode Serial Reader Barcode Serial Reader- This project is written in Python for Windows Mobile and should run on any PocketPC/Smartphone. It connects to and reads data coming in on COM6: which is typically a Bluetooth COM port. It displays input to screen and logs to a file in My Documents. Prerequisites are PythonCE and PPyGUI which are included in the zip
SmaryoMessenger(SmartPhone) Bluetooth SmaryoMessenger(SmartPhone) Bluetooth - How to install?
Double Click this file PCSmaryoMessenger.msi.
1.Copy ppcsmaryomessenger.cab to your pocket pc.
2.Click ppcsmaryomessenger.cab on your pocket pc.
1.Copy SP2003smaryomessenger.cab to your Smartphone.
2.Click SP2003smaryomessenger.cab on your Smartphone