SMath Studio Handheld - Absolutely free mathematical program with "paper"-like interface and numerous computing features (now with integrated mathematical reference book).
- 2D and 3D plot creating;
- Numeric and symbolic calculations;
- Matrices, vectors, fractions etc;
- Data export to HTML format;
- and many others.
The main differences from the previous stable version:
- The program now totally free for all users;
- There are available versions for PDAs, communicators, smartphones and personal computers running Windows and Linux;
- Completely rewritten interface - increased the speed of interface;
- Created new symbolic module for symbolic calculations;
- Significantly improved speed and stability of the numerical computing module;
- The number of supported interface languages increased to 18-th;
- Created new user-friendly Save/Open File Dialog;
- Fixed many of errors - stability of the program dramatically improved.
Interface Languages (18 languages):
[ENG] English / English
[GER] German / Deutsch
[DUT] Dutch / Nederlands
[SPA] Spanish / Español
[FRE] French / Français
[POR] Portuguese / Português
[CPP] Portuguese (Brazil) / Brazil (Português)
[SCR] Croatian / Hrvatski
[SCC] Serbian / Srpski
[GRE] Greek / Ελληνικά
[CZE] Czech / Čeština
[HUN] Hungarian / Magyar
[ITA] Italian / Italiano
[POL] Polish / Polski
[LTH] Lithuanian / Lietuvių
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, WinCE.Net 4.0, WinCE.Net 5.0, WinCE.Net 6.0, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
SMath Studio SMath Studio is a math program with "paper"-like interface. It has an ability to work with systems, matrices, vectors, complex numbers, infinities and fractions
SMath Studio PPC SMath Studio - Traditionally, since the appearance of the first programs, their speed and available features are ever increasing, while user interfaces are getting more and more complicated. As a result, the non-professional users are unable to deal with these overcomplicated features