Oxford A-Z of Grammar and Punctuation (BlackBerry) - Giving examples of real usage, this software provides the basic information about grammar and punctuation that people need on a day-to-day basis. Arranged A-Z, it contains entries for standard grammatical terms as well as dealing with related questions of usage. Readers of all levels will find this guide essential.
In addition to explaining basic terms such as 'split infinitive', 'participle', and 'adverb', entries also discuss whether to use 'may' or 'might', 'that' or 'which', and 'it's' or 'its'. The Oxford A-Z of Grammar and Punctuation gives the reader quick and easy access to the answers to these, and many other, questions of grammar. It offers clear and coherent explanations, and illustrations across a broad range of topics, and is the first port of call for any reader seeking clear, authoritative help with grammar and punctuation.
Both easy to use and comprehensive, the Oxford A-Z of Grammar and Punctuation is an essential tool for writing at home, in the office, at school, and at college.
· Over 250 questions of grammar and punctuation clearly explained
· Uses examples of real English to clarify grammatical points taken from the Oxford Corpus
· The supplementary section gives an overview of grammatical terms and the structure of English sentences
· Contains special longer entries on a wide range of subjects, such as the difference between active and passive
· Includes terms specified in the school National Strategies, making it suitable for homework as well as general use
· 7-day trial
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
Other Software by developer «Mobile Systems, Inc.»:
American Idioms Dictionary (Windows Mobile) McGraw-Hill's American Idioms Dictionary shows you the ropes of English and helps you expand your English-speaking abilities with these 14,000-plus expressions, proverbs, and common sayings, listed alphabetically