Kingdom Rush Frontiers for iPhone - Kingdom Rush Frontiers is a tower defense game set in a fantasy world. The goal is to defend your kingdom from the invading army using various towers and spells.
Kingdom Rush Frontiers features 8 new specialized tower upgrades, more than 18 tower abilities, 9 upgradeable heroes, over 40 enemy types, tough boss fights, 3 difficulty settings, more than 70 achievements, etc.
What's New in This Release:
· New stage: The Ruins of Nas'de
· New survival mode: How much can you last against an ever growing army!
· Compete for the highest score on Game Center.
What's New in 1.4.1:
· Fix Achievement The Lizard King
· Other Bugs fixes
What's New in 1.4:
· New free stage: The Darklight Depths
· New boss fight: Face King Xyzzy and his Saurian Deathcoils!
· Free Hero: Bruxa the voodoo priest, master of black magic!
· New Hero: Khaz the Minotaur Warlord seeking to prove his honor!
· New Achievements & Easter eggs!
What's New in 1.3:
· 3 new Halloween stages!
· 9 new enemies! Face vicious Ghouls, Ghosts of lost souls, ferocious Werewolves and even powerful Vampires!
· 2 New Heroes: Hire Dante the vampire slayer or summon Bonehart the legendary Dracolich.
· New game mechanic: Moonlight!
· 5 New achievements! Can you get them all?
· Easter Eggs and Cameos! Even the Headless Horseman!
What's New in 1.1:
· Several gameplay/balance fixes.
· Ashbite can now attack flying enemies.
· Several bugs fixes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Ironhide Game Studio»: