Palm Heroes is a fantasy turn-based strategy (TBS) with elements of a role-playing game (RPG). The game is quite complex and can be divided in two parts: the development part and the fighting part. The first one involves raising a castle in order to recruit creatures. For doing this you need resources and gold that you gather from terrain or mines. In order to advance in the game and reveal the territory, you will have to fight against monsters and other players. You can do this by giving armies to your heroes and going into enemies’ land. A skilled tactician will have to know the timing for development and fighting, as this is crucial for winning.
Heroes are very important in the game. As they gain experience, they advance in skills and stats. They can cast spells during battles and carry artifacts. Managing heroes and everything involving them represent the RPG part of the game. Most of the times having a good hero means winning the game.
· 6 races, each with its own particularities, advantages and disadvantages: Knights, Barbarians, Wizards, Warlocks, Sorceress and Necromancers.
· 48 heroes (8 for each faction) with 4 different attributes (attack, defense, spell power and knowledge) and a total of 22 secondary skills to chose from.
· 7 types of resources (wood, ore, crystals, sulfur, gems, mercury, and gold).
· 36 creatures (and 9 neutral), each one with its special skills and abilities.
· 4 schools of magic (earth, air, water, and fire) that include over 40 spells.
· over 100 unique Artifacts.
· more than 70 external dwellings (I calculate around 68 for now).
· Over 100 maps and 5 difficulty levels to measure your playing skills.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Other Software by developer «Palm Heroes Team»:
Jukemaster Jukemaster is an elegant music player designed to ease musical training of learning songs by ear