SUMMER STORY is an English educational app designed for native Japanese speakers learning English. Overview
SUMMER STORY is the first title from the “Learning Practical English Conversation By Real Situation Dialogue” series.
You were asked to look after three female exchange students…
The story expands as you prolong the conversation with the girls.
Starting from their self-introductions, the girls then pivot the conversation to their hobbies and likings, and decide to share with you their intimate worries to deepen the bonds of friendship.
This is a light adventure-type game, and offers various events according to some conditions. Concept
SUMMER STORY contains the following educational perspectives to strengthen the functional English proficiency of users.
1. Learn “speaking” and “listening” simultaneously.
All phrases are conversational.
Genuine English language communicative aptitude cannot be derived from an isolated emphasis on speaking or listening alone. Speech recognition feature enables speech training and leads to a quick response in actual English conversation.
2. Learn with “scenes.”
An expression has different meanings according to particular “scenes,” such as relationships, locations, and last interactions.
Learning through contextual stories fosters confidence when practicing in real-life situations.
3. Learn patterned expressions as a whole.
In real conversation scenes, there is no time to work on English composition in your mind.
It is more important to give one quick and comprehensible response than to know many ways to say the same thing.
Learning more expressions that elicit Pavlovian responses improves communication in English. Key Factors
SUMMER STORY has various “key” factors including the following:
- Three exchange students from the US, England, and Australia teach you different accents and cultures.
- To offer a replaying element, the app provides “Native Mode.” The story progresses faster by rote learning the expressions, which invokes some special events.
- This game contains minimum English grammar explanations, and provides more colloquial word combinations. However, the application offers a dictionary function for some higher-level English words and expressions.
- To enhance the learning process, even in circumstances that are difficult to articulate, the app provides two modes: speaking and listening.
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fix update of speech recognition.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Square Enix»:
Imaginary Range HD Imaginary Range HD offers a new genre of entertainment: a hybrid comic and game experience