SunVox (iPhone/iPad) is the Most Powerful music creation tool for iPhone. It is a small and fast multi-platform pattern based sequencer (tracker) with modular synthesizers. With this program you can compose music anywhere. On any device. With any OS.
· Modular interface.
· Highly optimized synth algorithms.
· Flexible architecture: SunVox can working on variuos devices with completely different CPUs;
· WiFi export/import;
· Export to WAV. Built-in synthesizers:
· FM synthesizer;
· Generator (saw,triangle,square,noise waveforms);
· Sampler (supported formats: WAV, XI);
· SpectraVoice (FFT-based synthesizer for deep and beautiful pads);
· Stereo Delay;
· Filter (Low-pass, High-pass, Band-pass, Notch);
· Vocal Filter (for human voice simulation);
· Loop (for glitch effects);
What's New in This Release:
· additional LFO module waveforms: sin2 (correct sine), saw, saw2;
· added ability to record into the selected Sampler slot;
· fixed bug with JACK MIDI input;
· fixed bug with the Sampler base note calculation;
· base note for the Vorbis Player is C5;
· new song (examples): april_song;
· JACK library has been updated.
What's New in 1.7.2:
· now XM and MOD files (formats of old trackers) can be loaded without the converter, through the Main Menu -> Load Song; you can find hundreds of these files on this site: modarchive.org;
· extended list of effects for XM/MOD to SunVox conversion;
· new std. pattern effect 30 - use it to stop playing the song;
· new controller in the Reverb module - "All-pass filter"; use it to enable/disable output all-pass filter;
· new controller in the Reverb module - "Room size";
· added autorepeat mode for the following buttons: HLD (clear current note), OFF (insert Note OFF), INS (insert), BCK (backspace);
· added eight layers for the modules; for example you can place some complicated drum chain on the first layer, and all other synths - on the second layer; layers can be visible together or separately;
· new function "Scale" in the Module menu: use it if you want a smaller or bigger module size for the current project;
· changing the size of the modules by mouse wheel (scroll wheel);
· new module - WaveShaper;
· new module - MetaModule; with this module you can include some external .sunvox song to your project and use this song as synth or effect;
· new options in the Preferences->Recording: Pattern fit to grid, Note quantization, Controller quantization;
· new option in the Preferences->MIDI: Ignore velocity;
· empty parameter of the vibrato effect 04 is now treated as "use previous parameter value"; works only for songs created in SunVox 1.7.2 and higher;
· new option "Smooth frequency change" in the Analog Generator; enabled by default; disable it if you want to use arpeggio effect 08;
· velocity map in the MultiSynth module;
· improved CPU Usage Monitor with scrolling and module selection;
· maximum number of pattern tracks has been increased from 8 to 16;
· maximum Echo delay length increased to 4 seconds;
· new controller in the Echo module - "Delay units" with different available modes (ms, Hz, ticks, lines);
· new controller in the Filter module - "LFO frequency units" with different available modes (ms, Hz, ticks, lines);
· new controller in the Flanger module - "Vibrato speed units" with different available modes (ms, Hz, ticks, lines);
· new controller in the LFO module - "Frequency units" with different available modes (ms, Hz, ticks, lines);
· new controller in the Vibrato module - "Frequency units" with different available modes (ms, Hz, ticks, lines);
· new controller in the Vibrato module - "Set phase";
· new simple examples: MIDI_out, waveshaper, velocity_map, reverb2, reverb3;
· new instrument in instruments/bass directory: analog_bass;
· new instrument in instruments/pads directory: synth_violin;
· new instruments in instruments/keyboard directory: piano14, piano15, space, space2;
· new instruments in instruments/various directory: electric_guitar, noise_slide_up, electro_drum_loop;
· keyboard instruments piano04.wav, piano05.wav has been replaced by piano04.sunsynth, piano05.sunsynth;
· sound engine optimization;
· many bugs fixed.
· real-time recording of any types of sound events (notes, Touch Theremin, controllers changing);
· if you want to enable/disable the metronome for recording - go to the Main Menu -> Preferences -> Recording -> Metronome = ON/OFF;
· new module: Analog Generator with the following features: 32 double alias-free oscillators with internal 12/24dB filters; exponential envelopes; smooth parameters changing;
· Bypass 'B' button has been added to the window with module's controllers;
· View 'V' button has been added to the window with module's controllers: with this button you can change the view mode (one, two or four columns);
· polyphony has been increased from 16 to 32 for the Sampler and the SpectraVoice;
· number of sample slots has been increased from 16 to 128 for the Sampler;
· "Roll-off" (dB per octave) controller has been added to the Filter module; available values: 12dB; 24dB; 36dB; 48dB;
· now you can load samples through the "Load Module" file dialog; Sampler will be created automatically;
· "Preview" button has been added to the "Load Module" file dialog;
· added "Create Directory" feature to the Wi-Fi file browser;
· mono mode has been added to the LFO module;
· new features in the Main menu -> Edit: Shrink pattern and Expand pattern;
· new standard pattern effects 40...5F - delay the event for selected fraction of the line (by a percentage from 40 (0%) to 5F (100%));
· new standard pattern effect 04 - vibrato with parameters FFAA, where the FF - frequency, AA - amplitude;
· new standard pattern effect 22 - set the controller's value to the random number from 0 to PPPP (parameter);
· new controller in the Filter module: "Exponential freq" for exponential frequency;
· new function "Stereo to mono" added to the Sampler (sample editor);
· new parameters (Control Type and Scale) in the Preferences for the UI scale configuration; use it if you want larger or smaller interface elements;
· new examples: electrohouse, afternoon, pong, space_trip, 8bit_tales, sfields1, 1bit;
· new instruments;
· sound engine optimization;
· many bugs fixed.
What's New in 1.6.5:
· Fixed bug with iOS 3.x.
What's New in 1.6.4:
· new module: Side Chain Compressor;
· new module: DrumSynth with 120 unique synthetic drum sounds;
· new module: Amplifier;
· added multitrack WAV export;
· double click on the empty area of Sound Net -> Create a new module;
· double click on some pattern of Timeline -> Open a window with pattern properties;
· maximum BPM increased to 800;
· interactive waveform drawing added to Generator (only for type 4 (dirty));
· added new simple examples: compressor, drumsynth1-4;
· added new examples: chain reaction;
· iOS: added stereo mode to Input module;
· iOS: added Online Help (in the Main Menu);
· many bugs fixed.
What's New in 1.6.3:
· fixed several serious bugs in sound engine;
· added a new standard effect 07 - set sample offset by a percentage (from 0000 to 8000).
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Alexander Zolotov»:
JPEG Viewer JPEG Viewer - Simple JPEG Viewer for your Palm
PsyTexx Audio Player PsyTexx Audio Player is an PalmOS Audio player (for PalmOS3.x and 4.x) for playing MP3, OGG, WMA, MOD, XM, IT, S3M, WAV and other audio-formats, which your WINAMP can recognize.
Use OUT_PSYTEXX.DLL to convert Audio-files to PDB with different output size (HIGH quality, MIDDLE and LOW): just put this DLL to your WINAMP/PLUGINS/ folder. Or you can use the MP32PDB utility
PsyTexx PsyTexx is the first amiga-MOD based player and tracker for PalmOS.
There is a huge amount of MOD music files in the Web. You can play them on the PsyTexx or use for creation of own music.
PsyTexx has powerful 8-channel track editor with some additional effects such as multichannel echo, volume fade, cloning and others
ArmZX ArmZX - Thousands of cool games are now available for your Palm for FREE with ArmZX - ZX Spectrum Emulator!
Easy interface, sound, variable emulation speed and SNA/TAP files support!
See Readme file for more information on Spectrum games and ArmZX.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bugs with screen redrawing;
· Fixed bug with max number of files
Pixel Cave Pixel Cave is a thrilling game about an explorer that flies through a cave. Cool graphics, video effects and music
PsyTexx II 2 alpha PsyTexx II 2 alpha is the cross-platform music tracker based on the XM (FastTracker eXtended Module) format.
Currently it's available for a following OS: Windows, Linux (X11 and text console) and PalmOS
SunVox (Palm OS/Windows Mobile/Maemo) SunVox is a small, fast and powerful music sequencer with modular synthesizers. It is a tool for those people who want to compose music anywhere. Modular interface. Highly optimized synth algorithms. Flexible architecture: SunVox can working on various devices