Audio Collins Mini Gem German-Swedish & Swedish-German Dictionary - The dictionary covers about 10,000 words so you can be sure of having all the vocabulary you need.
· No connection to the Internet required - you can use the dictionary on your iPhone or iPod touch without connecting to the Internet and with no additional charges
· Ability to change the font size in the word definitions - this feature is available from the phone Settings
· Bookmarks - you can use the Bookmarks feature as a learning tool and create your own topics and wordlists Filters added to help you locate the word you are searching for:
· Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
· Keyword- used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
· Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
· Fast article scrolling
· Quick search of words while you type
· Hyperlinks between words and articles
What's New in This Release:
· Optimized to support iOS 4 and iPad devices
What's New in 2.3.1:
· Audio pronunciations in both languages added to the word definitions.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Mobile Systems, Inc.»:
Burton's Legal Thesaurus (Windows Mobile) Burton's Legal Thesaurus - After twenty-five years as the standard-bearer of legal terminology, Burton's Legal Thesaurus continues to be an essential reference tool. In law, precision and accuracy is vital. This fourth edition contains more entries than ever before, including cutting-edge terms unique to today's legal profession
MSDict Advanced English Dictionary & Thesaurus (Blackberry) WordNet is a large lexical database of English with up to 140,000 entries and more than 1.4 million words, developed by the Cognitive Science Laboratory at Princeton University.
Instead of following the standard dictionary format, the WordNet dictionary is organized with an innovative and convenient approach
QuickPhrase Multilanguage Pack (Series 60) QuickPhrase Multilanguage Pack (Series 60) - Convenience and Easy-access Layout
QuickPhrase aims at providing quick and timely language assistance for travelers. With an easy-to-use graphic interface separate icons link to topics covering a common travel situation