5 Minute Emergency Medicine Consult - This best-selling emergency department reference has now been thoroughly updated to reflect the latest improvements in patient care. The foremost authorities provide practical information on over 600 clinical problems in a fast-access two-page outline format that''s perfect for on-the-spot consultation.
Coverage of each disorder includes clinical presentation, pre-hospital, diagnosis, treatment, disposition, and ICD-9/10 coding. Handheldmed QuickNav® enable practitioners to quickly find the information they need. New topics in this edition include heart murmur, cough, thrombolytic protocols, reperfusion therapy, and serum sickness.
The HHM Mobipocket Reader gives you access to these features, only from Handheldmed:
- Multi-Platform device capabilitiy (PDA, Smartphone, and PC)
- Product registration on two different devices
- Linking to Handheldmed's eMedical Dictionaries [i.e. A to Z Drug Facts 6th Edition, Taber's Medical Dictionary 20th Edition, with more to come...]
- High-Resolution Image library
- Index search/look up
- Expandable Table of Contents
- Text annotation and mark-up
- Touch screen page turn
- English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese (DBCS support)
The only reader you will ever need!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
5 Minute Emergency Medicine Consult This best-selling emergency department reference has now been thoroughly updated to reflect the latest improvements in patient care. The foremost authorities provide practical
Handheldmed Reader Handheldmed's original reader with several original features, including QuickNav technology
Nurses Quick Check: Diseases for Smartphone Designed for quick reference at the nurses' station, this handbook presents succinct, bulleted information on 450 diseases. It provides a rapid refresher on the key facts a