Best Screen Snap for Symbian S60 5th Edition - you can capture screenshots on your mobile phone. To make a screenshot you just need to press the defined key combination while Best ScreenSnap works in background.
"Best Screen Snap (S60 5th Edition)":
· You can define your own hotkey to make a screenshot.
· After the application makes a screenshot you hear camera click sound to notify you.
· You can save screenshots as true colour BMP, 256 colour BMP, and JPG. For JPG you can select the image quality (the worse the quality the smaller the file size).
· Action: you can select action to be performed after taking screenshot. Save the image to disk or immediately send it via Bluetooth, Infrared, multimedia message or email.
· You don't have to type the file name each time you take a screenshot, you can specify the base file name of the screenshot image files. application will automatically append a unique number to the base filename. E.g. src000001.jpg, src000002.jpg, src000003.jpg etc.
· Taken images are saved directly to your Images folder. That allows you to browse, view and delete taken screen shots with a built-in picture viewer application.
· The application allows you to select a folder in Images section where your screenshots will appear in order to differentiate your screenshots from other images like your camera photos, etc
· You can configure screenshots to be stored on the internal phone disk or on the memory card.
· Best ScreenSnap is FREE! You can download and use it absolutely free of charge. No spyware and adware inside.
What's New in This Release:
A command to take a screenshot from the menu is added (to work with delay option)