BlackList Series 60 - The program is fully customizeable and easy to use. There are custom rules that can contain persons from contacts, groups of persons from contacts, custom phone numbers, there are selective situations, tight interaction with Contacts, handy log, etc, etc...
· Rejected calls history View
· Here you can see BlackList activity. In this view you can see what calls were rejected and when. The calls are sorted by time of the call in descending order. It means that the most recent calls are displayed on the top of the list
· Rules view
· Here you can fully customize your BlackList. There are two types of rules. You can activate only one of them.
· Black list: Here you can define the list of correspondents you don't want to answer. If this rule is activated and someone from this list is calling, BlackList application will automatically decline this call.
· Accept only list: Here you can define the list of correspondents you want to accept calls from only. If this rule is activated and you're called by somebody not from this list of correspondents this call will be automatically rejected.
· What's "situations"? We understand that you may have more than one rule set. And use one, for example, when you're on vacations, another one for working days, etc. It's not easy for you to refill black list always with different sets of correspondents. That's why we have added "situations".
· Each situation can have its own list! So you can switch between the whole group of your defined correspondents easily. The name of currently activated situation is displayed in the application's title.
· Correspondents list
· When setting up the rules (black list or accept only list) you should fill them in with correspondents. You can use person(s) selected from Contacts application, groups of persons from Contacts and/or custom phone numbers as a correspondent.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
S60 2nd Edition
Black & White Guard Pro 7 - TRIAL New Dimension of Private Conversation for you! Cleans up and hides your private calls and SMS and rejects undesired calls and messages. Application is simply to use
PhonePilot (S60 2nd) Most cost-efficient, all-in-one call controller! PhonePilot integrates all call control functions on the market, including: black/white list filter, call diverter, answering machine, call recorder and auto SMS responder
BreezyAssist BreezyAssist blocks unwanted calls/SMS and records phone calls
Handy Blacklist S60 Protects your time and peace of mind by keeping undesired calls and messages off your phone
Call and SMS Spam Manager S60 3rd Edition This is free. Peace after all!!! Now a spammer can't bug you with his Call or junk Sms. Filter them all.Just add that annoying number in our Spam List and we will do the rest
Best BlackList for Series 60 Automatically rejects unwanted callers. Real-time incoming number analysis and instant reject. Easy to configure and use. Your phone will be always busy for unwelcome calls!
BlackLister This new product incorporates advanced technology for instantaneous call handling to make sure that your mobile really stays absolutely silent for blacklisted numbers