Crystal Player Mobile - CrystalPlayer Mobile is a video player for Series 60 mobiles.
It is powered by CrystalMobile video engine, which was especially researched and developed to support high-quality, full motion and low bitrate movie playback and recording on mobile platforms.
Both CrystalPlayer Free and Professional can be used to encode files from any kind of source (DivX, MPEG2, MPEG4, whatever) into .CME format suitable for CrystalPlayer Mobile. Consult CrystalPlayer on Windows help on how to use it.
· - Playback of 176x144 100kbps with 6 FPS, 160x128 56 kbps with 12 FPS
· - Full color support through true color dithering
· - Convenient filebrowser allowing easy searching for needed movie
· - Preview icons and playback
· - Brightness/Contrast/Saturation settings
Expect the following features in the next releases:
· - Sound support in .CME files
· - Video recording from build-in camera
· - Video conferencing support through GPRS & Bluetooth
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
S60 2nd Edition
Crystal Mobile Bundle Crystal Mobile Bundle is the simple way to make your mobile phone to play video. Use CrystalPlayer Mobile on the phone to play any videos into mobile video format
Helix Player Helix Player is an open source media player for Linux, Solaris, and Symbian based on the Helix DNA Client media engine
SmartMovie S90 A video player for your mobile device, with a counterpart PC converter tool
Mobiclip Player Mobiclip Player allows watching Macromedia Flash contents in Series60 devices. However, Flash (.swf) files have to be converted to native Mobiclip (.mo) format first using a commercial converter. Sample clips are available from Mobiclip site