HanDBase (Series 60) - Mobilize your important data with HanDBase! HanDBase is the award-winning handheld computing database application now available for Series 60 smart phones. Experienced handheld users endorse HanDBase for its powerful relational features, easy-to-use interface, and large population of free pre-designed mobile databases hosted on our website.
With HanDBase, users can create their own solution using the desktop companion software, manage their important information, and share their data with friends and colleagues, even on other handheld/mobile platforms. Everyday veteran handheld owners are using HanDBase for tracking & logging important information, collecting data in place of hardcopy forms, as a reference resource, and downloading company data files to empower Out of Office decision making for associates and managers!
· Relationship - can be used to perform one-to-one, one-to-many, and many-to-many type joins between other databases.
· Conditional - the output of a conditional field is based off of a comparison of any to two fields or values.
· External - allows additional plug-ins to be installed to offer field types and functionality beyond that which is built-in to HanDBase.
· Calculation - Up to 6 operations. Supports advanced math and logarithmic functions, such as trigonometry, floor/ceiling, square root, rounding, and power. Users can add, subtract, multiply, divide, or average numerical values. Output can result as dates, times, floating point, or integer values. Perform running totals, averages, and more.
· Linked - Users can link two databases together, allowing a record of one database to act as a key to other databases. This feature enables users to jump from one relational database to the related items in a linked database.
· DB Pop-up - This field type is similar to a pop-up field, except the pop-up choices come from any other database. Users can group several DB Pop-ups together to be updated simultaneously.
· Image - Users can display black & white images loaded from the Desktop.
· Integer - This field stores numerical values with pop-ups for users' most common values.
· Floating Point - This field stores floating-point numbers, such as those with a decimal point in its value.
· Date - When selecting a Date field, new Dates can easily be entered or you can select Today or No Date from a popup list. Can be set to automatically record the date a record was added, modified, and more.
· Time - This field enables users to either manually enter the time or opt to have time entered automatically.
· Pop-up - List This field forces a value to one from a defined list. Supports up to 60 Popups.
· Check Box - Provides users with values to be selected by selecting corresponding check boxes, such as true/false and yes/no values.
· Note - This field allows for memo-type notes (up to 2000 characters) and a pop-up to insert common phrases, words, etc.
· Unique - This field is automatically filled with a value unique to that record.
· Heading - Enables users to organize sections of a database with a heading.
· External Memory - Store your databases in the main memory of your phone or if you have a memory card store them there for ease of transport.
· Quick Search Feature - now find your records more quickly, by specifying a field that is quickly searched just by typing the first few letters in the list view.
· Filters - now supports 6 different criteria from the 2 previous.
· Sorting - supports primary, secondary and tertiary levels
· Encryption - your databases are more secure than ever with HanDBase's encryption options.
· Access Permissions - can be set on the following parameters: Open Database, Add Records, Edit Records, Delete Records, Edit Popups, DB Properties, Delete Database, Beam Database
What's New in This Release:
· Bug Fixes in Series 60
· Single SIS file installation
· T9 support
· Bug Fixes in HanDBase Desktop
· Category Support in HanDBase Desktop
· Custom User Support in HanDBase Desktop
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
S60 2nd Edition
Chords and Scales for HanDBase Chords and Scales for HanDBase - A useful guide to help record and monitor your or your students' progress on their scales. It includes basic chords and scales used for classical exams as well as those used for the aspiring improviser
Work Days for HanDBase Work Days for HanDBase - Do you track purchases, calls, hours, or mileage for your job? If so, Work Days can help! Don't suffer the limitations of the built in Expense App. Access easy to use forms to input different kinds of reimbursables. Export one or several days to create invoices for your customers or supervisors
eDrugsDataHDB for HanDBase eDrugsDataHDB for HanDBase- is an add on database for HanDBase containing over 13,000 drug names and dosage forms. It contains over 2,600 generic listings plus brand names and dosage forms. Each drug listing gives the generic name, brand name, usual dose, use or class and pregnancy risk plus most have additional information and notes relating to the drug's usage
Pediatric Advanced Life Support for HanDBase Pediatric Advanced Life Support for HanDBase - Pediatric Advanced Life Support, based on the 2005/6 update. Algorithms include Bradycardia, Tachycardia and Pulseless arrest. Also included are the Rapid Sequence Intubation meds and drip rate calculators, PALS toxins, seizure, hyperkalemia
100 Picture Books Everyone Should Know for HanDBase 100 Picture Books Everyone Should Know for HanDBase - A simple database of well known picture books for children for the next visit to the local library. Has a checkoff for books read. The information was prepared by the Office of Children's Services - New York Public Library
Simple Support Beam for HanDBase Calculates bending moment and support reactions for uniformly distributed load & a single point load on a simply supported beam
InClass for HanDBase InClass for HanDBase - Integrated set of DBs to track and manage students while in class. Includes student info, contacts, attendance/tardies (auto date/time stamp, excused/unexcused checkbox), book/workbook info (date in/out, condition, no
Other Software by developer «DDH Software, Inc»:
DDH Memo MemoPad replacement application with built in SpellCheck Capabilities
HanDBase SyncExchange for ODBC (Palm OS) HanDBase SyncExchange for ODBC is a Two-way conduit for syncing HanDBase Databases with other ODBC data sources, such as MS Access tables, SQL Server tables, MySQL tables
Treo Dialer Plugin for HanDBase HanDBase plugin that allows dialing a phone number stored in a text field from any database on a Handspring Treo (w/phone support)
DDH Santa's List Christmas shopping made EASY! Free Santa’s List application keeps your gift buying organized!
HanDBase Runtime Development Package for All Platforms HanDBase Runtime Development Package for All Platforms - Bundle package for our HanDBase Runtime application builder for Palm OS, Windows Desktops, and Windows Mobile for Pocket PC handhelds! Overview: Build your own Palm OS or Pocket PC runtime application along with a desktop copmanion