Mobile Database Viewer for Series 60 3rd Edition - View MS Access, Excel, Oracle, Foxpro, dBase, or any ODBC enabled database on Series 60 3rd Edition Smart phones like N71, N72, N90, N91, E50, E60, E70 etc. View one record at a time or all at once.
Just use desktop Database Viewer software component to transfer your desktop database to mobile phone and use Smart phone side DBViewer component to view it on Smart phone.
If you get certificate error when attempting to install DBViewer on your Series 60 3rd Edition smartphone, it means that you haven't enabled installation of unsigned SIS files. Go to Tools -> App. Manager, choose Options -> Settings and set Software installation to All and Online certif. check to Off.
· View MS Access, MS Excel, Oracle, FoxPro, dBase and Any ODBC Compliant Database.
· Apply filters, Sort Orders or apply any SQL Select query to get expected database contents.
· View database tables: all at a time or record at a time.
· Easy browsing: By considering the Mobile structure, we provided very easy navigation facility. All operations can also be performed via numpad keys on Mobile.
· Just transfer database (.pdb which you have saved on your PC) to your S60 Smart phone at path "C:Data" using any Communication media such as Bluetooth, IR, USB Cable, Phone side application will automatically detect that file on your phone and you are able view database immediately there.
· In evaluation period, software allows to view 7 records only.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PalmBFL Body-for-LIFE involve activities like planning your next day exercise and meal schedule, performing the schedule you planned, taking your body measurements, keeping track of your performance. It is as simple as it sounds