Mobile Database Viewer Plus for Series 60 - View & Sync MS Access, Excel, Oracle, Foxpro, dBase, or any ODBC enabled database on Series 60 Smart phones like 6600, 6670 etc. Create new database on Smartphone. View one record at a time or all at once. Make a phone call from your transferred database directly.
Use desktop side Database Viewer Plus software component to transfer and import your desktop database to/from mobile phone and use Smart phone side DBViewer Plus component to view/Add/Edit/Delete it on Smart phone. Make phone call from transferred database for selected field.
When you finished with a phone call, Press and hold Menu key on your phone, The application switching window opens showing a list of application that are currently open. Here select DBViewer Plus, to work again on DBViewer Plus.
· View MS Access, MS Excel, Oracle, FoxPro, dBase and Any ODBC Compliant Database.
· Make a Phone call from transferred database for selected field.
· Update data on your mobile and sync(Overwrite) it to original database or import it as .csv file on your computer.
· Create new databases on device and import it as .csv file on your computer.
· Apply filters, Sort Orders or apply any SQL Select query to get expected database contents.
· View database tables: all at a time or record at a time.
· Easy browsing: By considering the Mobile structure, we provided very easy navigation facility. All operations can also be performed via numpad keys on Mobile.
· Just transfer database (.pdb which you have saved on your PC) to your S60 Smart phone using any Communication media such as Bluetooth, IR, USB Cable, Phone side application will automatically detect that file on your phone and you are able view database immediately there.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Other Software by developer «Cellica Software Services»:
PalmBFL Body-for-LIFE involve activities like planning your next day exercise and meal schedule, performing the schedule you planned, taking your body measurements, keeping track of your performance. It is as simple as it sounds