ZoppinList is a free and easy to use list management application for Symbian S60 mobile phones. The application is packed with many features that make the list management fast and easy. ZoppinList is excellent as a mobile shopping list but it can be used also with packing lists.
What's New in This Release:
· Added: Ask if handled items should be included in an SMS.
· Added: Show handled items differently in SMS message.
· Changed: Sort handled items to the end of the list.
· Fixed: Special characters are not escaped in XML and loading of the list fails.
What's New in This Release:
· Added: Support for touch based devices without a keyboard.
· Added: Long tap menu for list and popup dialog.
· Added: Default toolbar.
· Added: Optional toolbar for moving items.
What's New in 1.0:
· Changed: XMLParser is again not as an embedded sis file.
· Fixed: Change vendor name to match OVI Publisher information.
· Fixed: Change PKG file to support S60 5.0 devices.
· Fixed: No indication shown that sorter list that was recently created cannot be removed.
· Fixed: Application crashes if number key is pressed when in sorter list edit view.
What's New in 1.0 beta 2:
· Added: Item count can be set easily.
· Added: Keypad can be locked from Options menu.
· Added: Marquee scrolling for long items.
· Changed: Added items will be added after the currently selected item not before it.
· Changed: Verify uninstallation. Moved files from /Data/Others folder to /Data/Others/zopfiles. Deleted the new folder during application uninstallation.
· Changed: Verify uninstallation. Now pkg file will make sure that the pre defined items file will go directly to the correct folder. If an earlier installation was detected and the pre defined items file was found from the old path (1.0 Beta 1), then that file is either moved to the new location if the new location does not exist for some reason or its just deleted. XML files are copied to the new location but they will not replace the files that are already there if they have same file name.
· Fixed: List name is blinking when adding items.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
mAssets mAssets - Have you ever wonder how to remember information about different personal assets we buy and own, like Laptops, Digital Cameras, Camcorders, Music Systems, iPods and other Personal & Home Appliances ?, Here is the solution, mAssets, Now with Google Maps integration
Now supports Mobile, Satellite, Hybrid, Roadmap views
RMRShop (Nokia) - Shopping List Manager RMRShop (Nokia) - Shopping List Manager is designed to help you with your visit to the supermarket. The idea is that you predefine the location (aisle) of the items you normally buy in each of your local stores. Then, when it is time to go shopping you can build your shopping list simply by selecting the items
Ovi Show! Ovi Show!- is a widget that allows you to discover new content on the Ovi Store directly from the home screen of your Symbian device!
How to use it? Just add it to your home screen and, when you see some cool content, click on it and you’ll be redirected to its Ovi Store download page
Comparison Auto Shopper for HanDBase Comparison Auto Shopper for HanDBase-this Applet is intended to be used while shopping for a car. You would first enter your *Ideal Vehicle* and then as you shop you would enter the details for each vehicle that your are interested in
cn-ershou China's secondary trading portals to provide you with used cars, digital products, home appliances
Shoparing List for HanDBase Shoparing List for HanDBase - Go shopping knowing you have a shopping list that shows the best buys, whether for groceries, electronics, hardware etc. Enter items while at the store or from fliers or from websites etc. Use the conversion database included to show the appropriate unit and then see which store has the best buy which is the top item/brand in the list
Other Software by developer «Thimee, Mika Pellikka»:
Comments on ZoppinList:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if ZoppinList supports it