Expenses is a mobile finance software that helps you to track your private and business expenses.
Using Expenses for Series 60.3/60.5 you do not need to remember all your expenses during the business trip and make the expenses reports manually. Just record your expenses when you are on your way and with one click send the ready report to your PC. The report can separate expenses by types, currencies and time, so it is ready without editing.
For private budget, you can add the bill to your expenses reports right in the supermarket. You will have the whole budget in one place, with daily, weekly or monthly reports if you wish. The reports will show you the expense percentage spent on every expense type.
Expenses for Series 60.3/60.5 save your time and save your money, optimizing your budget. It is unbearable tool for home and business finance.
- Customisable expenses list view of all your expenses, including your personal notes
- Application options let you personalize the main page view, report view, all used expenses types, currencies and payment methods
- When recording a new expense, your most used expenses types will come first in the list to avoid much scrolling
- Personal and Business expenses are kept separately
- You can make a personal note to every expense
- You can get the total of your all expenses just with one click
- Report on screen can be made, with chosen data sorting, currency and expenses period
- Easy export to MS Excel (universal CSV format)
The trial version is limited for 10 days. A license code based on IMEI is provided upon purchase.
Languages: English, German
What's New in This Release:
· Now it is fully compatible with the latest mobile phones Symbian^3, Symbian Anna and Belle.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Shop & Go Sony Ericsson Phones Shop&Go is aimed at saving you time and effort before and during shopping trips. It is useful in evaluating your upcoming shopping and hence planning your budget accordingly