MyBudget for P800/P900 puts you in control of your personal finances. Whether your goal is to reduce debt, save money, or just understand where your money goes, MyBudget can be an invaluable aid.
With MyBudget, you record your expenditures quickly and easily, as you make them. You can track the amount, category, and store where each dollar was spent, then compare spending to your personal monthly budget for that category. MyBudget even includes an easy to use Debt Reduction wizard, designed to help strategize how to get rid of credit card and other personal debt!
You can add as many Categories, Stores and Expenditures as you wish, all in a fast and easy to use interface.
If you've ever found yourself facing an end-of-the-month cash crunch, or have found that you just can't save the way you want to, you owe it to yourself to give MyBudget a try!
· Two-Way synchronization merges records entered on your PDA and the desktop
· Cross-platform support: for Palm, SE P800, and Symbian OS versions of the application
· Easy Explorer-style navigation
· Full featured, friendly and fast Windows interface
· Multiple data views, with useful sorts and summaries
· Complete data maintenance support
· Automatic backup of both PDA and Windows databases
· Online help
· Export to Excel and text files
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
HandWallet Pro Series 60 HandWallet is a free personal finance software for tracking expense & income and for planning budget
Goin' Dutch (for Series 60 Smartphones) Share the cost. Goin' Dutch helps you keep track of expenses made by different people for an event. In a restaurant or on holiday, Goin' Dutch keeps the books
RMRBank (Nokia) RMRBank (Nokia) is the most comprehensive Personal Accounts suite available for the Nokia Communicator, with full multi-currency support