Ascendo Fitness (Symbian) - Despite a growing number of fitness products, one simple fact remains. To stay fit you need to manage your diet and exercise. Ascendo Fitness allows you to take control of your health by helping you track the calories in the foods you eat and the calories you burn while exercising. Ascendo Fitness also provides many tools and assistants to help you set and achieve your goals.
Ascendo Fitness gives you the tools to succeed. You set goals that make sense for your special situation and Ascendo Fitness helps you track your progress.
Ascendo Fitness is mobile just like you are. Because you take it with you everywhere you go, you can track your diet and activity when it happens, where it happens.
Ascendo Fitness is complementary to exiting health products and plans. You can choose the strategy that best fits you and use Ascendo Fitness to accomplish your objectives.
· Comprehensive set of data and tools
· A nutrition database contains the most common foods and beverages based on data from the US Dept of Agriculture.
· An activity database contains the most frequent exercises based on research by the Journal of Sports Medicine.
· Create and edit daily entries for Nutrition and Activities that allow you to keep track of calorie intake and calories being burned.
· Add, Edit & Delete nutrition and activity types. NEW
· Delete entries by date for easier maintenance. NEW
· Track weight over time and record notes.
· Intuitive graphics to track your progress
· Display graph comparing journal entries for weight to a user defined goal.
· Display graph comparing daily Calorie Intake to a user defined objective.
· Display graph comparing daily Calories Burned to a user defined objective.
· Move graphs backward and forward by date using arrow keys, improved performance. NEW
· Assistants provide personalized health indicators
· Calculate ideal weight & healthy weight range based on user’s height and gender. NEW
· Calculate Body Mass Index, or BMI, based on user’s height and weight.
· Calculate Maximum Heart Rate based on age.
· Calculate Basal Metabolism Ratio, or BMR, based on height, weight and gender.
· Awards & Certifications
· Winner of the Orange/Nokia Java Challenge as best Consumer Application.
· Java Verified Certification.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Nokia Activity Monitor Displays charts and statistics, in real-time, about your movements while walking or running
Stretch Deck for Nokia Phones Stretching exercises are very essential for relieving muscle tightness and improving flexibility. The Stretch Deck is a collection of 50 exercises beautifully illustrated along wit
Wellness Diary Beta Get a healthier lifestyle! Wellness Diary helps you to build healthy habits into your daily routine in many areas – diet, exercise, sleep,
MegaPack for P800/P900 L3's MegaPack contains a huge variety of popular applications in eight categories, including award winning programs for business, health and fitness, personal finance, reference, must-have utilities, games, multimedia, personal productivity, and much
Photo Pack by Photographer Scott Roush This pack contains 50 of the most spectacular Photos by Scott Roush. They can be used as Wallpapers or in Slide Shows to enhance the multimedia capabilities of your BlackBerry