Calcohol - A real-time open source alcohol absorption and metabolism simulator for mobile phones. Can plot BAC graphs, predefined drinks, sobering-up time estimation and much more!
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed almost all resolution dependent code, now fonts and icons change their size depending on the resolution
· All keyboard input now has it's own function that handles what the key does, in preparation for touchscreen support
· Added complete touchscreen support. Still crashes from time to time on my emulator, no idea why. Also the "feel" of the interface might not be the best
· Added saving of custom drinks to external file (custom.xml) alcohol.py:
· Automatic drink saving added to Model.touch() alkodata.py:
· Loading of help data
· Loading and saving of currently drunk drinks
· Drinks are now loaded/saved in sessions, and a new session is started when the effects of the old one aren't visible at startup.
· Custom drinks are saved too
· Now uses pythons own xml parser data.xml:
· Help data added layout.xml:
· Help layout added, options layout stuff
· Changed text format according to changes in util.py, now uses python's standard formatting
· Now uses pythons own xml parser util.py:
· Moved formatString from ui to util
· Replaced own formatString with python's string formatting operator.
· As a result, layout texts syntax is now changed: %,C%% -> %(BAC).2f for example help.py:
· Help system ui.py:
· Text alignment support
· Large texts(>22) are now antialiased by default platf.py:
· Moved all platform specific stuff here
· Replaces keyboard.py
· This is now the only file that should be changed when porting to other python platforms
· Now the only module that directly imports e32,appuifw,graphics,key_codes state.py:
· Drink system changes, now drinks can be added, all drinks are selectable etc. optionsui.py:
· Moved some really repetitive code into a function where it should have been all along xmlloader.py:
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Heart Beat Counter Heart Beat Counter - Heart Beat Counter uses phone's built in Camera to measure your Heart Rate.
- This application measures oxygen saturation changes in your blood. On every heartbeat your blood becomes more oxygen rich, which causes a slight change in the color of your skin. Camera in your mobile tracks that change and calculates your heart rate
Deep Sleep Deep Sleep
Deep Sleep mobile application is an interesting software that will help you relax and escape from everyday thoughts and quickly fall asleep. Just choose your favorite style of music offered which are grouped in such categories: water, wood, fire, weather, nature... Mobile download also contains a sleep timer
QSmoking QSmoking - QSmoking will help you to quit the habit not drastic but fluent and stress less way. Just follow it and you win. The first step is to put the habit under control. Inform the software by clicking every time you go for cigarette and software will evaluate your habit and put it into a simple time table
Anti Mosquito Free Anti Mosquito Free - This application turns your phone into a virtual mosquito repeller.
The application produces high frequency that mosquitoes dislike. The sound is beyond what most humans can perceive.
Feature three fequencies 14, 16 and 20 Khz.
Try out which one works best in your area because there are over 3000 known mosquito species
Cry Guard Cry Guard is a mobile "babyphone" for Symbian s60 3rd and 5th edition.
It works by detecting audio volume level, and calling a phone number set in it when volume gets high enough. If the volume goes to yellow level, it makes an alarm if the sound is continuous. If the volume goes to red level, the alarm is instaneous
Other Software by developer «Lauri Andler»:
Comments on Calcohol:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Calcohol supports it