With the award-winning Opera Mobile browser you can surf the same Web sites on your mobile phone as you do on your personal computer. The Opera mobile Web browser for Symbian S60 is designed with speed and ease-of-use in mind, so you can surf the Web with your mobile phone quickly and easily. No hassle, just fast browsing.
· Pioneering features from Opera — such as Speed Dial, tabbed browsing, Opera Link and password manager — reduce the time and typing required to navigate your favorite websites.
· When slow network speeds put the brakes on your browsing, gear up with Opera Turbo compression. Opera servers shrink webpages to as little as 20 percent of their original size, reducing your data costs and turbo-charging your browsing speed.
· Opera Mobile fine-tunes the look and feel of your browsing with kinetic scrolling, a virtual keyboard and auto-rotation to landscape.
What's New in This Release:
· A new feature is Data Usage view. This allows you to see how much data you have saved by using Opera on your phone. A counter on opera.com/mobile now shows the combined amount of Internet data saved by millions of Opera Mini and Opera Mobile users. If you want to see how much you have saved, go to Help " Data Usage.
· Another new feature is a star button in the URL field. This allows you to bookmark a website instantly. Click the star, and the website is saved.
· Improved Opera Turbo and additional video support.
What's New in 11.1 update 1:
· Added fullscreen native keyboard when writing Arabic or Hebrew on Symbian^3 devices
· Added Opera Mobile Store icon to Speed Dial
· Fixed CSS3 gradient support
· General bug fixes and stability improvements
What's New in 11.0:
· Modernized new user interface
· New UI optimized for tablet devices
· Faster framerates when panning and zooming
· No checkerboard, ever
· Text stays sharp during zooming
· Improved text-wrap on zoom
· Smart-tap, auto-zoom and highlights links if ambiguous link click
· Incremental zooming for devices w/o multi-touch
· Buttons for jumping to the top/bottom of the page
· Haptic feedback (if supported in hardware)
· Share URL on social networks, email etc
· Improved Geolocation support
· Session restore
· Presto 2.7.81
· Click-to-play, load Flash content on demand only
· Application Cache
· WebStorage and WebDatabase
· DOM touch and multi-touch events
· HTML5 Audio/Video
· Support for CSS @viewport
· Improved support for meta viewport
· Support for Web Open Font Format (WOFF)
· Support for Arabic ligatures
· Improved form fields skin
· Support native clipboard on Symbian 5th ed and Symbian^3
· Support for half-screen keyboard on Symbian^3 phones
· Added Thai, Hebrew and Arabic fonts
· Added localization for Malay language (APAC build) What's New in 10.1: · Full localization support
· Fix crash when JIT is not supported on some devices
· New speed-dial entries
· Fix crashes when using Chinese virtual keyboards (Baidu, Sougou or QQ Pinyin)
· Fix crash when loading match.com
· Fix a freeze when loading big SVGT image.
· Some improvements in UI
What's new in 10.1 bet2
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.