The idea behind JabpLite has been to write a sophisticated personal finance program in Java MIDP which will work on a range of devices including Symbian phones and the Blackberry. JabpLite has many features to help you keep track of your finances, for example:
# Multiple accounts
# Default and user-defined categories
# Regular transactions (ie. save the transactions you do regularly)
# Track your investments
# Standing Orders (yearly, monthly, daily with any frequency), automatically generated on the due dates
# Future Balance calculations (see if you will have enough money to last until pay day!)
# Net worth calculation
# Top ten expense categories (see where your money is going!)
# Foreign currency accounts with automatic revaluation when FX rates change
and much more.
JabpLite comes with a sister program JabpBT, which allows smartphones running MIDP 2.0 to exchange data with a PC via Bluetooth. You can import or export QIF files to work with other PC-based financial programs. You can also backup your data and, when the time comes, move it onto your next phone!
Now it can synchronize with JABP using JabpSync.
What's New in This Release:
· An update to the Quick Start feature which reduces the number of required keypresses on supported devices (including Android). Quick Start is useful for recording new transactions on-the-fly without needing to enter the main program.
What's New in 1.82:
· This release fixes a bug with the Purge process.
What's New in 1.80:
· A small update for JabpLite to improve the operation of the Back key on Android devices
What's New in 1.79:
· Better support for large screen Android devices
· Fixed occasional blank screen problem when going into a view
· Improved function of Back key on Android
· Optimized layout of Category View and Currency View to adjust to various screen siz
What's New in 1.75:
· A number of bugs have been fixed.
What's New in 1.74:
· This version implements a new preference Auto Backup On Exit, which automatically creates a JabpLite.dat file when closing the program. This works best on Android devices because they don't prompt the user when writing to memory card. A bug with Running Totals in the Transaction View is fixed.
What's New in 1.73:
· The mobile version implements 'drag-to-scroll' in the main views. A new one-touch menu system is introduced for touch-screen devices which reduces the number of keys pressed and speeds up navigation. To turn this on, go to Extra Options > Preferences > Use Canvas Menu and set option to Yes.
What's New in 1.72:
· A bug-fix release which prevents JabpLite from crashing when going to background on Android devices and also fixes problem with transfers when importing data files.
What's New in 1.71:
· This update allows special account types to be created and provides more information about category balances using the Show Category function.
What's New in 1.70:
· This version implements a user request to select multiple accounts when using the Find function. A bug which could cause the Future Balance calculation to fall over is now fixed.
What's New in 1.69:
· JabpLite version 1.69 fixes some minor bugs.
What's New in 1.68:
An update for JabpLite which includes an income & expense report in CSV or TAB format which can be imported into any spreadsheet program for analysis, graphing etc.
What's New in 1.67:
A further update to make JabpLite more 'finger-friendly' for touch-screen devices with capacitive displays. A new Preference is included called Line Spacing which changes the spacing of items displayed on the screen. Set Line Spacing to (for example) 10 to make items easier to select with your finger.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Requirements:Java enabled phone
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.0, Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320, S60 1st Edition, S60 2nd Edition, S60 3rd Edition, S60 3rd Edition FP1, S60 3rd Edition FP2, S60 5th Edition, S80 6.0, S80 7.0, S90 7.0, UIQ 2.0, UIQ 3.0, UIQ 3.1
ExpenseReport ExpenseReport lets you record your expenses quickly and easily, as you make them, so you'll never lose track of travel expenses again.
No more wasting time when you get back to the office transcribing all of your receipts, and trying to remember all of your expenses
CostManager CostManager - CostManager enables you to keep track after your expenses. You can add your expenses'' types to the phone''s memory and add the costs whenever they occure accordingly. This software enables you to view a report for a period you choose. This software also enables you to delete costs that occured in a period you choose
XpenseTravel XpenseTravel is a powerful, yet simple expense manager for Series60 devices. Track your spending during the travel, and have the complete picture of where your money goes. With multiple file support, it makes a great reference tool - consult your old records when planning a new journey. It is an absolute must-have for a traveler
ExpensIT ExpensIT - FREE TODAY! ExpensIT is an expense tracking application that allows you to effortlessly manage all your business and personal expenses while on the go, in just a few clicks. You can create multiple expense reports under different 'types' like Personal, Business, Official
Best Car for series 60 Best Car for series 60 - Do you have a car and a Symbian OS based smartphone and want to have your personal car manager directly on your phone? Then this application is absolutely necessary for you.
Best Car is a useful and handy utility that lets you keep track of your car's fuel consumption, trips and expenses
Travel Buddy Lite Travel Buddy Lite – s a mini version of our popular traveling assistant, Travel Buddy. Travel Buddy Lite includes many powerful features: itinerary tracking, expense tracking, project time tracking, mileage tracking, global clock, global currency conversion, latest exchange rate download, and more
Finanz UIQ3 Finanz is your all in one business and finance assistant:
it handles classical business and finance calculations, including loans, annuities, compounded growth, margins, discounted cash flows, net present value... and also bond calculations
Other Software by developer «Malcolm Bryant»:
JabpBT JabpBT - JabpBT is a sister program to JabpLite which enables data to be exchanged with a PC via Bluetooth. As well as installing JabpBT on your phone, you will also need to install JabpBT on your PC. For the PC version, as well as full instructions, please refer to the download for JabpLite
FreeCrypt File encryption for Nokia 9210. Includes source code
JabpLite JabpLite is a sophisticated free personal finance manager. Includes accounts, categories, standing orders, investments, currencies and much more. Home page http://www.freepoc.org. Other features in JabpLite: Future Balance prediction, Net Worth calculation, Regular transactions, Quick Start mode
jTextLite jTextLite is a simple text editor which runs on almost all mobile phones. The program is useful for quick note-taking and comes with standard Find and Replace functions. A special feature is the built-in encryption using the secure RC4 function, meaning that jTextLite can be used as a store for passwords and confidential data
JabpFile JabpFile is a sister program to JabpLite which enables data to be saved to your device's memory card. See download for JabpLite for instructions
jWavlength JWavlength is a Java utility for your PC which will find the exact length of a Windows WAV file. This will help convert video (AVI) files for your Sony Ericsson P800/P900
jText A simple text editor for the UIQ2 and UIQ3 devices
JabpSync Provides a synchronisation function between the personal finance programs Jabp and JabpLite