Mp3Player for Nokia Communicator is an MPEG Layer 3 audio player for Nokia 9300/9500.
- English, German, Spanish, Hungarian;
- plays MP3 files (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-2.5, ABR, VBR);
- playlist shows all MP3 files on phone, organized into folders;
- displays artist, title (ID3v1, v2), bitrate, frequency and mono/stereo;
- volume control;
- displays time elapsed and the length of the track;
- easy-to-use, continuous fast-forward and rewind;
- associated to .MP3 files; - Bluetooth headsets. Registration
The purchase process requires the input of the IMEI number (obtain your 15-digit IMEI by pressing *#06# on your phone or start the trial version of Mp3Player).
Unregistered version is fully functional, the full playback time is limited to 20 minutes.
Mp3 files may be transferred to the device using the following ways:
- Wireless Link: Requires a PC with an IrDa or Bluetooth port. It is strongly recommended to set the "Memory in use" to the MMC (Menu/Messaging/Options/Settings/Other)! After starting the connection on your phone, use the Wireless Link icon appearing on your PC desktop to send mp3 files to your phone.
- PCSuite: Requires a PC and a Nokia cable. Install and use the Nokia offical PCSuite software to transfer files to the MMC card
- MMC writer. Just copy them to the MMC, into any directory.
Fast forward and rewind
Mp3Player enables easy-to-use, continuous fast forward and rewind. Just press the SHIFT button, and navigate to the exact position using the left and right arrow keys. The correct position may be easily determined using the elapsed time diplay and the progress bar.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
PowerMP3 for UIQ v3 PowerMP3 for UIQ v3 is a revolutionary audio/music player for your UIQv3 mobile phone. It is designed using pluggable architecture for the possibility of extending the player with new audio file formats as well as new skins when the need arises. The current version of PowerMP3 supports MP3, OGG, AAC and M4A formats
MP3 Gravity MP3Gravity is an MP3 music player for NOKIA 3600, 3650, 3660 and N-Gage. You can play MP3 songs stored in the main memory or MMC memory card (recommended) in the phone. Load more skins from web or create your own
Scheherazade Scheherazade is an audio book (and podcast) listener for S60 3rd edition phones.
* Resume playing after call: Scheherazade will resume playing if a call interrupts playing, there will be a rewind (by default 30 seconds, user can change this from settings menu) to let user remember the story after the distraction of a call
FIVN Player FIVN Player is created for easy and simple usage. It has a lot of functions, settings and it supports many sound formats.
FIVN Player uses phone plug-ins to play sound files. Formats that the player tries to check if they can be played are: aac, amr, mid, mp3, mp4, ogg, wav and wma
For your ears only For Your Ears Only pauses the music player when the headset is disconnected
ALON Audio Recorder for UIQ ALON Audio Recorder for UIQ - You may easily turn your smartphone into advanced digital dictaphone and start to record lectures, conversations, interviews in MP3 and WAV formats
Other Software by developer «Viking Informatics Ltd.»:
- plays AAC audio encoded files (in .AAC files or in .MP4/.MPA container), supporting LC and HE profile (AAC+);
- stereo, 44
CellPos CellPos records the position of GSM/WCDMA network cells automatically.
(0. Start the GPS device)
1. Start the application, select the GPS device (only at the first run)
2. the program works automatically, records each cell you are passing by
Audio Player Audio Player is an MPEG Audio Layer 3 (MP3) player for Psion 5mx, Revo, Revo Plus, Mako, Series 7, netBook and Ericsson MC218.
Supports high bitrate files (192kbps, 44.1kHz) also on Psion 5mx and Revo.
- plays MP3 files (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-2
DVDPlayer for Nokia 7710 DVDPlayer for Nokia 7710 - Fullscreen playback of DivX/XviD AVI movies, e.g. ripped from your DVD movies.
fullscreen playback, 65565 colors;
start at a user-defined position;
fast forward and backward.
Ripping DVD movies
If you want to play DVD movies, the first step is to rip the DVD into an AVI file using a DVD ripper program
E-Mail Password Recovery E-Mail Password Recovery - This is a very useful tool to recover it. May be used with all e-mail clients (the program behaves like a fake SMTP server)
Mp3Player for MSpeak and TALKS Mp3Player for MSpeak and TALKS - Mp3Player for screen reader programs for blind and low vision people.
plays MP3 files (MPEG-1/2/2
This demo sends the location of the mobile phone to our server (gsm cell identifier or gps information - latitude and longitude). It connects automatically to our server using a predefined GPRS connection, at predefined time periods.
A Bluetooth-capable GPS device is required if you want to send gps information (e.g
AnchorAlarm AnchorAlarm - Internal or external Bluetooth GPS device is required.
Start the application, which will automatically connect to the predefined GPS (see Settings). You will see your latitude/longitude on the main screen after the GPS has calculated the position.
Press 'Start' to pinpoint your anchorage position and start monitoring
E-Mail Sender E-Mail Sender - This is a tool that allows the sending of e-mails through an SMTP server that requires authentication.
- install the program on your phone;
- in the Mailbox settings (Menu/Messages/Settings/E-mail/Mailboxes), set Outgoing mail server to localhost or to 127.0.0