Mp3Player for Nokia Communicator is an MPEG Layer 3 audio player for Nokia 9300/9500.
- English, German, Spanish, Hungarian;
- plays MP3 files (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-2.5, ABR, VBR);
- playlist shows all MP3 files on phone, organized into folders;
- displays artist, title (ID3v1, v2), bitrate, frequency and mono/stereo;
- volume control;
- displays time elapsed and the length of the track;
- easy-to-use, continuous fast-forward and rewind;
- associated to .MP3 files; - Bluetooth headsets. Registration
The purchase process requires the input of the IMEI number (obtain your 15-digit IMEI by pressing *#06# on your phone or start the trial version of Mp3Player).
Unregistered version is fully functional, the full playback time is limited to 20 minutes.
Mp3 files may be transferred to the device using the following ways:
- Wireless Link: Requires a PC with an IrDa or Bluetooth port. It is strongly recommended to set the "Memory in use" to the MMC (Menu/Messaging/Options/Settings/Other)! After starting the connection on your phone, use the Wireless Link icon appearing on your PC desktop to send mp3 files to your phone.
- PCSuite: Requires a PC and a Nokia cable. Install and use the Nokia offical PCSuite software to transfer files to the MMC card
- MMC writer. Just copy them to the MMC, into any directory.
Fast forward and rewind
Mp3Player enables easy-to-use, continuous fast forward and rewind. Just press the SHIFT button, and navigate to the exact position using the left and right arrow keys. The correct position may be easily determined using the elapsed time diplay and the progress bar.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Handy Music Player that works like winamp with posibility to add/remove files to playlist, and have palylists tabs
SymbPlayer SymbPlayer is an MP3 player with nice and graphical user interface. You can customize the screen with skins and images from your device. With Playlist Editor you can rearrange the list of songs, and listen in the order you wish