Chronometer- Simple and easy to use chronometer for Symbian OS
* Up to 5 individual stopwatches each with up to 40 cumulative split and lap times.
* Supports split and lap mode timing (toggled with * key). Split timing shows time since started, lap mode timing shows time since last lap (and split) taken.
* Select to show split, lap, both lap and split or time only (toggled with # key). Notice that both lap and split can only be shown at the same time if screen width supports it.
* Shows average, best or worst lap when displaying laps (toggled with 0 key).
* Stopwatch up to max 999 hours 59 minutes 59.99 seconds with 1/100 of a second accuracy.
* Persistent saving of data and mode for all stopwatch instances (but avoiding saving for a stopwatch instance in reset state, which probably is the most common thing).
* Simple key interface with what I believe is convenient use of the keys for fast and accurate use. Based on assumption that most common use is start/stop/reset. Can be used with joystick/soft buttons and/or numeric keypad. (See comment in Usage below for special Nokia E70 mapping.)
* Stopwatch will “keep” running even if closing the Java application when running. Saves battery if required to run the stopwatch for a long time.
* Designed with low CPU/power usage in mind. That is, update to display (which is the main CPU intensive activity) is only done as required by state of shown stopwatch
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Stopwatch Plus Stopwatch Plus is a time measuring tool which you can use for sport activities or to measure the elapsed time for any task you need to trace. You can also use it as a periodically reminder tool. Stopwatch Plus contains a Counter-up, a Counter-down and a Reminder available as options in the main menu
timetrack for Symbian Timetrack is an easy-to-use time tracking solution. Available for mobile phones, computers and on the web, the software allows users to quickly track time on clients or projects
PocketCounter PocketCounter is a very easy to use but still powerful timer application
TimeBill for SE P800/P900/P910 TimeBill for SE P800/P900/P910 makes it easy to accurately track and bill time spent working for clients. If you work for multiple clients, or switch from task to task during the day, or your clients demand detailed and accurate billing statements, TimeBill is for you
Time Machine 2nd edition Time Machine 2nd edition provides Clock, Alarm, Stopwatch and Timer functionality for Symbian Series 60 mobile phones. With Time Machine you can check time of any city in the world, count time or get reminded about something. World clock displays time for selected cities with automatic daylight savings time calculation
TimeLog TimeLog helps your Nokia 9200/9300/9500 series communicator keep minute-by-minute track of time spent working on different projects and for different customers. Start and stop timers for up to twelve different projects, with time for the current period shown while active and cumulative totals shown at all times
Handy Tools Pro Nokia S60 3.0 All the functionality you could just imagine in your smartphone is now available in Handy Tools Pack. Handy Shell, Handy Alarm Pro and Handy Safe Pro are included
TimeTool S60 3rd-edition (EN) TimeTool S60 3rd-edition (EN) - The Timer with the Talking Reminder is telling you how much time you have for a task. The Planner helps you to manage weekly repeating events and exonerate the Calendar. Talking Clock speaks the time every 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 or 60 minutes and can inform you about new messages in the Inbox
Mobipaq Stopwatch Mobipaq Stopwatch is fully featured stopwatch and still brilliantly simple. Shows either lap times or cumulative splits and you can restart the timer with or without reseting first. Easily operated with navigation key or through menus.