Python for S60 - brings the power and productivity of the Python programming language to the S60 platform. The tools enable rapid application development and prototyping, and the ability to create stand-alone S60 applications written in Python.
What's New in This Release:
· Repeat support in 4-way directional pad
· Lot of memory leaks in the interpreter code is fixed.
· appuifw.app.track_allocations can be set if the interpreter should track all memory allocations and then free the memory which was not explicitly released before application exit. To debug memory leaks in 3rd party extension modules set the value to false.
· All the Pyds that have zero UID will be assigned with the applications UID at the time of packaging. As a result, Python applications can now be symbian signed. This opens the door for submitting Python applications to OVI Store.
· Pdf documentation is available in the installer/archive.
· API cleanup in the SensorFW module.
· On the below mentioned devices Python runtime and its dependencies will be installed automatically when the Python applications is started. 6220 classic, N86 8 MP, N85, 6720 classic, 6730 classic, N96, 5730 XpressMusic, N78, 5630 XpressMusic, E52, E55, 6710 Navigator, E75, N79, 5800 XpressMusic, 5530 XpressMusic, 5230, X6 and N97 mini
· Python Runtime and application sis can be on different drives. The limitation of both should be installed on the same drive is eliminated.
· Missing (platform) functionality on ensymble/Application packager: The 2nd point in the bug description is fixed
· appuifw.Icon sample code refers to non-existing file [doc error]
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PAMP (Personal Apache MySQL PHP) PAMP (Personal Apache MySQL PHP) -the acronym AMP refers to a solution stack of software, usually free software / open-source software, used to run dynamic Web sites or servers
Libsssd 089m_20050905 Libsssd is a cross-platform, integer-based audio library designed for interactive applications and games on small devices such as smartphones/PDAs
Libsssd currently supports Linux (OSS, ESD), Win32, WinCE Intent/AmigaDE (hosted), and Symbian S60
Resolvr Resolvr is a framework for Zeroconf naming, service advertisement, and discovery for Symbian OS
VS-SunBeeOS VS-SunBeeOS - the Expert's Symbian OS VC++ project Helper for Visual Studio .NET 2003
SPMarkJava06 S90 SPMarkJa - is a richly featured handheld device benchmark designed to measure and evaluate the system's performance in running Java applications. Targeted for MIDP 2.0 and JSR 184 capable handheld devices, the benchmark's workloads consist of 3D gaming, 2D gaming, video playback, image processing, Java Virtual Machine (JVM) testing, and battery testing
MobiForms For Symbian MobiForms For Symbian - MobiForms is a rapid application development (RAD) tool for creating mobile applications for just about any wireless platform including Tablet PC, Pocket PC, Windows CE, Windows Mobile, Smartphone, Symbian or Palm
Pymgfetch Pymgfetch- is an external Python module for PyS60. It is a wrapper for the Symbian C++ MGFetch::RunL function and allows you to present a selection dialog to the user, showing the contents of the mobile phone's media gallery.
Usage, examples, and installation instructions can be found here
EPOCHTTP Lightweight HTTP Server for Symbian S60 mobile phones
Other Software by developer «Erik Smartt»:
Comments on PyS60 Python:
if it works, thanks,.
Date: 30 Sep 10
I THINK IT WILL WORK.
Date: 9 Oct 10
Date: 15 Feb 11
works for more
Date: 18 Jul 14
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if PyS60 Python supports it