Python for S60 (PyS60) - Python for S60 (PyS60) brings the power and productivity of the Python programming language to the S60 platform. The tools enable rapid application development and prototyping, and the ability to create stand-alone S60 applications written in Python.
What's New in This Release:
· Repeat support in 4-way directional pad
· Lot of memory leaks in the interpreter code is fixed.
· appuifw.app.track_allocations can be set if the interpreter should track all memory allocations and then free the memory which was not explicitly released before application exit. To debug memory leaks in 3rd party extension modules set the value to false.
· All the Pyds that have zero UID will be assigned with the applications UID at the time of packaging. As a result, Python applications can now be symbian signed. This opens the door for submitting Python applications to OVI Store.
· Pdf documentation is available in the installer/archive.
· API cleanup in the SensorFW module.
· On the below mentioned devices Python runtime and its dependencies will be installed automatically when the Python applications is started. 6220 classic, N86 8 MP, N85, 6720 classic, 6730 classic, N96, 5730 XpressMusic, N78, 5630 XpressMusic, E52, E55, 6710 Navigator, E75, N79, 5800 XpressMusic, 5530 XpressMusic, 5230, X6 and N97 mini
· Python Runtime and application sis can be on different drives. The limitation of both should be installed on the same drive is eliminated.
· Missing (platform) functionality on ensymble/Application packager: The 2nd point in the bug description is fixed
· appuifw.Icon sample code refers to non-existing file [doc error]
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
SymVPN - PPTP VPN Access your home or office computers and networks from anywhere. Secure your mobile phone network communications, protect your passwords and any other confidential information
SwiftLog Fast logging for your C++ Symbian programs
VS-SunBeeOS VS-SunBeeOS - the Expert's Symbian OS VC++ project Helper for Visual Studio .NET 2003
MobiAccess Development MobiAccess is a mobile development framework that enables developers to easily create mobile applications for data collection without extensive knowledge on mobile development. It handles data replication (mobiSync) and data visualization (mobiVision) as well
SuperOptimize SuperOptimize is a package to shrink, obfuscate and optimize your Java code for SuperWaba
PyS60 Python The Python programming language for S60 mobile phones
PySChart Create charts or graphs through PyS60 (Python for S60) platform for Symbian S60 phones
Wireless Database Viewer Plus Synchronize any desktop side database Wirelessly with your Symbian S60 3rd and 5th Edition Device(3G, EDGE or Wi-Fi)
Fire j2me Fire (Flexible Interface Rendering Engine) is a library that aims to provide a set of easy-to-use extendable components to J2ME developers
QtInstaller QT Installer is required if you want to run QT applications on your S60 mobile device
Other Software by developer «Nokia»:
Nokia Messaging for Email Nokia Messaging for Email makes it easy to stay connected to your email, including Yahoo Mail!, Gmail, Windows Live Hotmail and other POP/IMAP accounts
Mobile Paint Example This application demonstrates drawing and other touch UI features of S60 5th Edition
Nokia Diexie The most natural Chinese language character input method available