Python for S60 (PyS60) - Python for S60 (PyS60) brings the power and productivity of the Python programming language to the S60 platform. The tools enable rapid application development and prototyping, and the ability to create stand-alone S60 applications written in Python.
What's New in This Release:
· Repeat support in 4-way directional pad
· Lot of memory leaks in the interpreter code is fixed.
· appuifw.app.track_allocations can be set if the interpreter should track all memory allocations and then free the memory which was not explicitly released before application exit. To debug memory leaks in 3rd party extension modules set the value to false.
· All the Pyds that have zero UID will be assigned with the applications UID at the time of packaging. As a result, Python applications can now be symbian signed. This opens the door for submitting Python applications to OVI Store.
· Pdf documentation is available in the installer/archive.
· API cleanup in the SensorFW module.
· On the below mentioned devices Python runtime and its dependencies will be installed automatically when the Python applications is started. 6220 classic, N86 8 MP, N85, 6720 classic, 6730 classic, N96, 5730 XpressMusic, N78, 5630 XpressMusic, E52, E55, 6710 Navigator, E75, N79, 5800 XpressMusic, 5530 XpressMusic, 5230, X6 and N97 mini
· Python Runtime and application sis can be on different drives. The limitation of both should be installed on the same drive is eliminated.
· Missing (platform) functionality on ensymble/Application packager: The 2nd point in the bug description is fixed
· appuifw.Icon sample code refers to non-existing file [doc error]
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Libsssd 089m_20050905 Libsssd is a cross-platform, integer-based audio library designed for interactive applications and games on small devices such as smartphones/PDAs
Libsssd currently supports Linux (OSS, ESD), Win32, WinCE Intent/AmigaDE (hosted), and Symbian S60
Microsoft Silverlight Microsoft Silverlight for Symbian includes a runtime that is optimized to display content on memory constrained devices
Qt Qt app it is an updated version of Qt libraries, to run applications and games plus QtMobility 1
sBasic SBasic is a simple, effective and modern structured language to write computer programs
EPOCHTTP Lightweight HTTP Server for Symbian S60 mobile phones
Ovi Contacts Ovi Contacts is a place where you can find your friends, see where they are and what they are up to
Nokia Maps 3 See your location on the map, explore places around you - or anywhere in the world - and share them
Punkwigs Be a part of the punk scene in the late 70s!
Own Voice Tired of the same old “Turn left” on your Ovi Maps Drive Navigation? With Own Voice for Ovi Maps you can create and share your own drive guidance instructions with your friends and loved ones