GDesk is a customizable and extendable desktop system.
Icons can be placed on the desktop representing applications, page links and plug-ins; these can then be launched by tapping them.
Plug-ins can be added at any time and as required; further plug-in functionality will be provided over time.
Version 0.34 updates:
* Color dialog for landscape mode fix
* Missed call action for S60 3rd fix
* Menu color options added (menu, menu outline, menu highlight, menu hightlight outline)
* InfoView more font sizes added
* Bitmapped digital clock updates fix
* Dialer app launch on S60 5th fix
* Fullscreen landscape mode fix
* Selection will be set off from icon after tapping on it (or using hotkey). Menu option added to disable new behaviour (Settings->Keep selection).
* Green key is available for hot-key selection again
* Disabled periodic updates of non-visible plugin icons
* Disabled periodic updates of all plugin icons, if GDesk in background
* Option "Settings->Orientation", to chose and fix desired orientation mode
* "Larger Size" option now correctly updates and save it's state
* Crash on activating "Call type" shortcut fix
* Alias shown in to: field instead of number
* Autorotation craches fix
* Dialog crashes, when on-screen keyboard orientation not the same as current GDesk's fix ('Set caption', for example)
* Non-fulscreen status pane corrupted with extra icons on GDesk startup fix
* Plugin updates, which located on the top of screen in non-fulscreen mode fix
* Plugin menu crash fix (taskmanager, for example) with 'Keep selection' option unchecked
* "Discard changes" glitch fix (when this action selected on scrolled page)
* Transparency option added in all color selection dialogs (it's just above ok/cancel buttons)
* Correct outline for digital bitmapped clock, when selecting/dragging
* "Vertical align" option in notepad
* "Clear text" option in notepad
* Notepad, AgnView plugin change: Transparency can be set from standard dialog now (No more separate menu option)
* '1'/'7' keys can now be used in Color dialog to change transparency
* "Export Desktop" option now functions properly. No more missed icons/design parts in gdd file (designers should re-export their designs).
* "Missed calls" indicator in InfoView (if bitmapped - 10 segments max). Caps version only.
* "Current profile" indicator. Caps version only. In text mode - '*' is added to the name of profile to indicate, that profile is in silent mode. Custom icon could be set - it should have 7 segments (first 6 for every standard profile, and the 7th for all custom). when tapped - shows list of profiles to chose from.
* "Messages" indicator action (shows incoming folder)
* "Missed calls" indicator action (shows missed calls log)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
fMSX (S60 3rd Edition) fMSX (S60 3rd Edition)- is an application that emulates MSX, MSX2, and MSX2+ 8bit home computers.
1. Make sure your phone is enabled to install applications from providers other than manufacturer's affiliates
Tracker UIQ Tracker UIQ is a real and fully customizable desktop application. With the special skin system it looks and acts exactly like you want, offering you hundreds of unique functions and possibilities transforming your device from a simple organizer to a powerful and great looking handheld computer
newDIAL newDIAL is a terminal emulator for the Nokia Communicator 9210/9290. The terminal engine, and user interface are based on the successful newTELnet9200 product.
The dial-in connection is made via the GSM mobile telephone built into the Communicator. The serial line can however also be used for internet or direct connections to a host at speeds up to 115Kbps
XTM for Nokia Communicator XTM for Nokia Communicator - With XTM you can run thousands of DOS applications on your Nokia Communicator. XTM runs word processors, development tools, specialist applications and games - all in the palm of your hand!
Download now for a free 30 day trial; continued use requires registration (£24.99 including VAT)
StyleTap Platform (Symbian) StyleTap Platform allows you to run applications (and games!) originally written for Palm OS handhelds on your Symbian device.
· Supports most of the thousands of application programs written for the Palm OS 5.2 platform and earlier versions.
· StyleTap Platform is fast, compact and comes with everything you need to get going
E32 Frodo UIQ E32 Frodo is a Commodore 64 emulator for the SonyEricsson P800. Now you can run all those great 8-bit C-64 games right on your phone! Frodo works in both "squeezed" and full screen mode. It supports .D64 disk images
mjInfoTool UIQ An application that shows all available properties of JVM of mobile phone
DOSBox DOSBox-Symbian S60 port of the DOSBox emulator.
What's New in This Release:
· this is a STILL a release candidate (RC) port of DOSBOX v0.73
· changed to implement 'full' cpu core, dropped 'normal': can now run (more?) protected mode games
· "nethack" runs