Python for S60 - brings the power and productivity of the Python programming language to the S60 platform. The tools enable rapid application development and prototyping, and the ability to create stand-alone S60 applications written in Python.
What's New in This Release:
· Repeat support in 4-way directional pad
· Lot of memory leaks in the interpreter code is fixed.
· appuifw.app.track_allocations can be set if the interpreter should track all memory allocations and then free the memory which was not explicitly released before application exit. To debug memory leaks in 3rd party extension modules set the value to false.
· All the Pyds that have zero UID will be assigned with the applications UID at the time of packaging. As a result, Python applications can now be symbian signed. This opens the door for submitting Python applications to OVI Store.
· Pdf documentation is available in the installer/archive.
· API cleanup in the SensorFW module.
· On the below mentioned devices Python runtime and its dependencies will be installed automatically when the Python applications is started. 6220 classic, N86 8 MP, N85, 6720 classic, 6730 classic, N96, 5730 XpressMusic, N78, 5630 XpressMusic, E52, E55, 6710 Navigator, E75, N79, 5800 XpressMusic, 5530 XpressMusic, 5230, X6 and N97 mini
· Python Runtime and application sis can be on different drives. The limitation of both should be installed on the same drive is eliminated.
· Missing (platform) functionality on ensymble/Application packager: The 2nd point in the bug description is fixed
· appuifw.Icon sample code refers to non-existing file [doc error]
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
NeoReboot NeoReboot is a small tool for rebooting your phone the fast and safe way. The benefit is that not only the phone will be rebooted faster than switching it off and then switching it back on method, but it also consumes less battery. Just open the application, confirm your operation and your phone will be restarted.
The application is unsigned
Padissimo UIQ3 Padissimo UIQ3 - An essential operation of using a phone is navigation. Padissimo enhances navigation by providing two extra directional pads: one on the screen, and one on the keyboard. The new ways of moving around the screen can be used over any application, in lists, menus, and other scrollable displays
Watchdog Watchdog - The "Watchdog" guards Your confidential data in a password-secured database. For data-encryption we use the secure and established Blowfish-Algorithm. The database is encrypted by a user defined access password and is therefor protected against unauthorized access. You can also create a supervisor-password for the database
mxLock Not big in size, but not small in functionality mxLock free mobile software is made in the form of a button that allows the user to perform the lock of touch screen at any desired moment
SMan SMan - It provides functionality which manufacturers did not provide or which are difficult or impossible to do manually. SMan helps keep your UIQ device running in a "healthy" state and, to a certain degree, allows you to customize the system behaviour of your device.
What's New in This Release:
· SMan can now process ZIP files
PyUtilS60 PyUtilS60-this small Python script will perform some useful functions for your Symbian mobile phone:
1: Theme Remover
This function allows you to remove themes from your mobile
Usually the theme won't be showing in the application manager to uninstall.
2: Remove stuck installation files from memory card
3: Remove unwanted auto start applications
AutoSave AutoSave - AutoSave is a free Symbian S60 based application; it runs almost all the symbian phone of 2nd SDK and 3rd SDK and 5th SDK. The application is listen for all incoming and outgoing call and if the call made to or come from an unknown number (i.e
Rebooter S80 Reboot your N9300/9500 without removing your battery
Other Software by developer «Erik Smartt»:
Comments on PyS60 Python:
if it works, thanks,.
Date: 30 Sep 10
I THINK IT WILL WORK.
Date: 9 Oct 10
Date: 15 Feb 11
works for more
Date: 18 Jul 14
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if PyS60 Python supports it