Security Lock (Symbian) - Security Lock (SL) is the best mobile solution against theft and unwanted access to your phone. This quality application offers unbeatable value for money, giving you the power to protect the important information and personal data on your phone even remotely.
Reasons why Security Lock is a must-have app:
1. With SL you can stop curious friends or intruders from spying on your phone.
How: Lock your phone with a password code.
2. With SL your phone remains protected even if someone restarts your device or changes the SIM card.
How: Enable the lock at power on or on SIM change setting.
3. With SL, you can expose a thief by activating a loud alarm.
How: Set the remote-activation alarm.
4. With SL, you can defend your valuable information if your phone is lost or stolen.
How: Activate a remote information wipe command via SMS and delete your sensitive data.
5. With SL, you can hide your confidential or sensitive data from everyone.
How: Store all files you want to keep secret in Security Lock’s password-protected storage.
6. It’s as smart and secure as an app can get.
· 7 days trial
What's New in This Release:
· Activation bug fix
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Advanced Call Manager Free The call manager that enables you to set lists of contacts, choose how to filter their calls, save profiles and schedule them. This is the free limited version of best-selling ACM
SMS Undo for S60 SMS Undo integrates with your messaging to give you the power to undo texts even after you have hit "Send". Don't let careless texting bring chaos to your life!
my mobile mobel nokia E63. i was change security passw.i dont know this passwd.now i doing software update installation.now message show lock code.i already triy first my 4443#then 12345.but not working.i not putting mobile windos.also my phone call come other phone from.but i don't call phone other&mobile windos.pls help me.
Date: 28 Nov 13
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Security Lock (Symbian) supports it