TTGPSLogger is a GPS logger software for Symbian S60.
The GPS tracking log can be written in the file by the NMEA, GPX, or KML format by using Built-in GPS or Bluetooth GPS. Note: It is necessary to sign TTGPSLogger on the Web site of Open Signed Online before installation.
What's New in This Release:
· This version prevents collecting invalid Vertical Speeds (e.g., reporting about 654 - 656 m/s) that might be due to a possible Symbian (or phone) issue; vertical speeds above 500 m/s are not processed.
What's New in 0.5.3:
· This version allows changing the default positioning method set in the phone configuration. To use a positioning method different from the default one, select "Settings", check new tab "General", "Positioning Method" option.
What's New in 0.4 beta:
· adding the function that pause/resume automatically according to the condition of GPS.("Speed", "Accuracy", "DOP", etc.)
· adding "GPS Status", and "NMEA Viewer" command.
· adding the record item of the KML format.("name", "description")
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Navizon for Symbian 2nd edition Navizon is the perfect urban companion for your handheld. It allows you to find cool places around you (such as bars, restaurants etc...), see where your friends are and find your own directions
Aeris Golf GPS Professional electronic companion to help you improve the game performance and strategy
locr GPS Photo Allows geotagging and uploading photos. It also allows automatic geotagging of photos with a datalogger GPS receiver
Efficasoft GPS Utilities The best-selling Smartphone GPS software is now available on Symbian! Free map navigation, digital compass, speedometer... NOW SUPPORT *BUILT-IN* GPS RECEIVER!
gps location Easy way to get data from an internal GPS on Nokia S60 platforms
Other Software by developer «TTInput Diary»:
Comments on TTGPSLogger:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if TTGPSLogger supports it