Want to keep track of your PS3s system temperature and have more effective PSX backups? This new Iris Manager is just what you need!
Estwald is Back with the ever-famous Iris Manager that is designed to play your PSX and PS3 backups. In addition to making strides with the PSX emulator, this update also includes options to monitor your console temperature. Check out the full changelog below!
New In Version 2.40
1) Updated Italian language (thanks AcidBuRn1)
2) Fixed error in the definition of a variable in the FTP which made the console will turn off when not using the remote, but was transferring files
3) Further improvement for PSX emulator that eliminates the need to modify usleep () changing it to a method that allows syscalls redial as often as desired [chulito] (So a€<a€<we can make calls step that conflicted loop by entering the syscall to change the turning point)
4) Added in the menu "Tools" tool "Fan & USB Wakeup Control".
- Allows control of satellite payload temperatures, System Manager (sm.self) in Miralatijera 4.40 CFW + Core 3.3.0, by the SYSCON or speed set by the user (option "By User and speed in" User / Shutdown Speed a€<a€<" .
- Displays real time information of the temperatures, fan speed mode and current.
- Allows you to set the behavior of the Payload / S. Manager adjusting speed / temperature to suit the user and reset defaults and remember the values a€<a€<set ("Set Settings" and record the values a€<a€<fixed)
- From System Manager (sm.self) to set a time (or disable) in steps of 10 seconds for the utility writes a file on the USB device in use and avoid "sleep" for lack of activity
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Comments on Iris Manager:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Iris Manager supports it