TuneSync - Automatically synchronize your iTunes music files (mp3, aac), artwork, and playlists to your SD card over your Wi-Fi connection.
Requires a SD Card, iTunes, and free TuneSync server software.
· Lite version limited to 20 songs and 1 playlist.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixing error if sd card is not mounted
What's New in 2.34:
· Misc fixes including not stopping sync if file missing or error reading file.
What's New in 2.33:
· New connection help step checking write permission to disk
· Showing error after selecting storage location if not writable
· Checking additional storage locations for AmazonMp3
What's New in 2.31:
· Fixes an issue where a large playlist may not sync.
What's New in 2.30:
· Includes minor fixes. Sync now and current sync status moved to top of setting screen.
What's New in 2.29:
· Fixed songs not being stored to custom storage location
What's New in 2.27:
· Release 2.27 fixes issue if size of the real music file is smaller than iTunes reports.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Other Software by developer «Highwind Software»:
Comments on TuneSync:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if TuneSync supports it