Aldo's Latest Updates: More Cheats and Faster Game Booting. LastGAME and Bruteforce! - Do you like cheating or starting your games as fast as possible? You should check out the latest changes to lastGAME Customizer and Bruteforce Save Data!
Aldo Vargas is one of the most talented coders in the PS3 community, and today he is back with updates to two of his most popular tools. LastGAME Custromizer allows gamers to more easily mount backups with multiMAN, while Bruteforce Save Data is most commonly used for savegame hacks. The changes are extensive this time around, so it's probably best that I let the developer do the talking. Check out the latest changelog below!
This new tool takes advantage of the customization options that multiMAN's lastGAME applet offers, allowing to create PKG files that mount games, PS1 games and AVCHD movies directly from the XMB, without having to launch multiMAN's GUI (btw lastGAME = multiMAN without GUI).
- Current version supports lastGAME 4.1 and the newest lastGAME 8.0:
- 8.0: loads the new multiMAN's payload on 3.55, 4.21, 4.30, 4.31, 4.40, 4.41, 4.46 and 4.50
- multiMAN 04.20.00+ is required for PSX isos
- 4.1: loads Hermes payload for firmwares 3.41, 3.55, 4.21, 4.30 (multiMAN is not required)
- Allows to connect to PS3 via FTP to retrieve the list of games installed on HDD or on external devices
- Supports drag & drop of multiple folders (x:GAMES) to create multiple PKGs instantly
- Supports command line interface (CLI). Use /? for info.
- Allows to mount ISOs (PS2, PSP, PSX, DVD, BDM) and load remote backups (Cobra dongle is required)
- Support direct boot (certain games only). Games that require BD mirror are now supported in lastGAME8.
Changes in 1.2.5:
Fixed issue in CLI mode with relative paths. Added option to change BD-Mirror setting in PS3GAME.INI for local USB games. Added option to customize the Title ID for the game PKG.
For BD-mirror feature, multiMAN 04.50.xx must be installed. BD-mirror setting is stored in the PS3GAME.INI created for each game by multiMAN or by Game Settings Manager
Special thanks to master DeanK
Bruteforce Save Data 4.2.5
It's a frontend for flatz save data tools 0.2.3. It finds the keys of several games in seconds and let you resign your saved games and trophies. A wide selection of cheats and checksums for 875 titles is also available ready to be applied to the saves.
Resign trophies or saves, preview images of trophies, direct FTP download/Upload saves or trophies from/to PS3, unlock saves/trophies to work on any PS3 account, unlock saves/trophies with FAKE account id, added support for Game Genie cheats, fixed issue with patch SFO, improved load time. Multiple saves can be resigned in a single step. Direct update of the repository of cheats from ps3cheating.net. Patch Creator 1.7.7 plugin to assist in the creation of save patches and quick access to PS3 Save Portal with several saves that only need to be resigned.
New in 4.2.5: UPDATE 10/22/2013
- Fixed issue setting the current path in the recent Compress/Decompress function
- BSD in now integrated with the tool from Red-EyeX32 that decrypts/encrypts the saves from The Last of Us/Uncharted 2/Uncharted 3.
- Removed a 6 seconds delay when an encrypted save is double-clicked to open it on Patch Creator...
- Rewrote the support for code 6 on GG cheats (still partial/experimental)
- Fixed a bug with the checksums using dynamic ranges (eg. pointer to EOF-3).
- Added support for hmac_sha1 checksum in Patch Creator and Bruteforce Save Data. (Includes hmac_sha1 key for The Last of Us/Uncharted 2/Uncharted 3 provided by Red-EyeX32)
New in 4.2.2:
- If a cheat label contains an URL, the link can be opened double-clicking on the cheat.
- Added write command equivalent to GG code 4.
- Added option to translate GG codes to BSD script in Patch Creator.
- Added decompress/compress commands to BSD script engine.
New in 4.2.1:
- Fixed a regresion introduced in 4.1.9 that broke the processing of large hex codes in the patch script engine.
New in 4.2.0:
- Added support for game genie codes 90/92/93/94/A and partial support for code 6. Improved speed of [W/DW/QW]Add/Sub/XOR functions.
After you resign and replace your trophies, it is required to Rebuild Database through Recovery Menu, and launch a game that will do "Sync Trophies" on it's startup in order to get the trophies working properly.
Special thanks to:
flatz, chaoszage, skillerCMP, gingerbread, zeick, keha, SHAkA, X-GHOST-X, Zephyer, ngu-tripate, Red-EyeX32, butnut, acab, Petar, Dreamcat4 and many others